The Hansens and Good News

==Sadie's POV==

I look up and see all ten thousand Hansens. I get really scared and rip my hand away from Dinah, running to the farthest bathroom I can find.

I shut the door and sink to the ground. Why am I so nervous? I preform my breathing exercises and calm down enough just as Dinah and Ally burst into the bathroom.

"Sadie what the hell? Seriously you embarrassed me! What were you thinking?" Dinah yells at me.

I flinch and yell back, "I can't freaking help it when I get panic attacks! I feel scared and I just need to run away. If I'm so embarrassing then why did you come back for me just to yell at me?''

"Just shut up," Dinah says with venom in her voice as she storms out the bathroom back to her family.

I start crying and Ally gathers me up into her arms. "Shhh baby. Dinah didn't mean it," Ally says.

"Well what did she mean, mommy?" I ask, sniffling.

"I don't know. Dinah's probably just on her period," Ally jokes. I giggle and cuddle deeper into Ally's embrace. "Why were you scared? Dinah's family are really just a bunch of teddy bears," Ally says.

"Well when I looked up, I didn't see teddy bears. I saw an entire army," I laugh.

Ally laughs and says, "Dinah's family could form an entire country."

Ally wipes my tear stained face and says, "There, you look much better now. Why don't we go out and meet Dinah's family. They are very excited to see you."

"Well I don't know if Dinah would want to see me," I say nervously.

"That's a personal problem," Ally says. "I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to spend time with you," Ally tells me, kissing my forehead. Ally stands up and extends her hands for me grab. I take her hands, and she pulls me up.

Ally takes my hand and we walk back to where Dinah's family is. We hang out in the back, and I see Dinah's mom make her way to us excitedly.

She runs over a gathers me up into a hug.

"Oh my gosh you are so adorable! Dinah Jane has told me so much about you! I'm Malika, Dinah's mom," Malika says.

"Hi, I'm Sadie," I say quietly. Malika picks me up and says, "You are so beautiful. There are a few other Hansens that want to meet you."

She takes me over to Dinah's dad.

"Hi there, cutie! So you're Sadie. It's very nice to finally meet you. Dinah's told us a lot of great things about you. I'm Gordon by the way," Gordon chuckles.

"Hi, Gordon," I say, giggling. Malika introduces me to some of Dinah's brothers and sisters. The one I connected most with was Seth, Dinah's newest baby brother.

"Hi, Seth," I say, holding him on the couch. He giggles and holds my face in his chubby hands. I scrunch my nose and he starts laughing really hard. He pokes my nose, and I laugh, causing him to laugh some more.

I feel someone sit beside me, and my smile becomes a frown.

"Hey, monkey," Dinah says, nervously.

"Hi," I say flatly.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I don't know what got over me. I should have known better. Looking back, I realize what I said was wrong, and I am incredibly sorry," Dinah says sincerely.

"I forgive you,"I say, smiling at her. Seth is watching our exchange with a grin. I make a funny face at him and he laughs.

Dinah laughs and says,"I could never make him laugh!"

I talk with all the Hansens until Michelle comes in.

"I need everyone's attention!" Michelle says, clapping her hands. "Everyone please come outside, I have to tell you all something."

I hand Seth back to Malika, who mouths "Thank you," to me. I walk outside with Normani and we gather together in front of Michelle.

"Well you know that the VMAs are coming up, and you are invited. Well, I just got news that you aren't just invited. You are nominated for a VMA," Michelle says excitedly.

We all jump up and start screaming. I hug Mani tight, and I see Lauren get accidentally hit in the face by Mila's flailing arms.

I start laughing and crying. I am so proud of these girls. We get everyone in a group hug and pray together. We separate and give each other more hugs. I definitely know how I'll be spending my free time...Voting for Fifth Harmony.

(A/N this was a bit of a filler, but did you like it? I posted a Lauren/You story just last night. It would be so amazing if you ladybugs could read it and tell me what you think :D But please comment what you think about this chapter and don't forget to vote! Ily so much and thanks for more than 40k reads like whaaaa.... Ily! Till next update my ladybugs!)