YouTube and Preparations

==Sadie's POV==

I woke up cuddled tight in Ally's arms. When I tried to move, she held me closer to her.

"Ally?" I whispered poking her cheek softly. Ally opened her eyes and moved the hair out from my face.

"Hey baby, you doing okay?" Ally asked me.

"Yeah I'm okay now," I say burying my face into her neck. Ally laughed and hugged me. I precariously got out of the bunk and hopped down to the lounge.

"Shoot!" I say and give myself a facepalm.

"What's wrong?" Mani asks me.

"I promised my fans a video today, and I have no ideas since I didn't have time yesterday," I reply.

"O0o, how about we do the Good or Bad Jelly bean challenge?" DJ piped in.

"Okay, but I don't have any jellybeans," I point out.

"Mila bought some of those Harry Potter ones at a candy store in Miami," Dinah said.

"Okay I'll ask her if I can use them," I say.

"Babe, can you wake Camz up too? It's 10 am and she should be up by now," Lauren laughed. I walked down the bus hallway, trying to keep my balance as the bus lurched all over the place. I bent down to the bottom bunk and opened Camzi's curtain. I shook her slightly and said, "Mila, you gotta wake up. It's late."

"Okayyy, but first cuddle with me for five minutes," Camila mumbled into the pillow.

"Okay lazy butt, move over," I joked. Camila rolled over and opened her arms as I joined her under the covers. She put her chin on my head and I heard her sigh.

"I miss Sofi," Mila said with emotion in her voice. I hugged her tighter and looked up at her and kissed her on the cheek.

"I know you do, Camzi. And I know Sofi misses you. Don't worry you'll see her in a couple of weeks and you can be with her," I told Camila.

"Thanks, I love you," Camila said while biting her lip.

"I love you too, Camzi," I say. She kisses me on the top of my head, and we climb out of the bunk.

======

"Of course you can use them," Camila says after I tell her my YouTube idea. "On one condition," she says smiling.

"Oh boy," I say, "what is it?"

"I get to be in the video and participate in it," Camila says proudly.

"Alright. Deal," I say, laughing.

I set up my camera and I hit the record button.

"Hello beautiful people on the internet! How are you today? I'm fabulous! As promised, I am going to be doing a video. But it's not just any video... It's a challenge! Duh Duh Dunnn!" I say dramatically.

"I will be doing the Jellybean Challenge. I am not excited to do this so I have two very special guests. They are," I do a drumroll, "Dinah Jane Hansen and Camila Cabello!" I say as they both jump into the frame sitting on sides.

"And we're from Fifth Harmony!" Dinah and Mila say in unison.

"Okay so how this game works is that we have some Harry Potter jellybeans. Some are good flavors, like banana," I say and look at Camila who laughed, "and some that are absolutely disgusting, like skunk spray. The flavors look the same so you don't know what you're gonna get. We are gonna do five flavors and hopefully I get all the tasty ones, and they get stuck with the gross ones."

"Hey!" Camila whined.

"I've got the trash can," Dinah joked holding up the can and making a face.

"Okay let's start," I say while pulling three red ones out of the box.

"These can be strawberry jam or.. Oh gosh, centipede," Dinah said reading from the box.

"On three I guess. I am not ready," I pointed out.

"She wasn't readyyy," Camila joked.

"Okay, one, two, three.." On three we popped it into our mouths and I watched Dinah and Camila fight over the trashcan as I ate the delicious strawberry jam jellybean.

"This is rigged!" Camila exclaims.

I laugh and pull out three black ones. "Licorice or skunk spray," I say making a face.

"One, two, three," Camila counts.

I pop mine in and taste grossness. I spit it into the trash and run off screen for some juice. Camila got it too and Dinah and I watch her brush her teeth.

"So, did it taste good?" Dinah asked with a smirk.

"Haha how'd centipede taste?" I countered and continued to sip my juice. We finish the video with me getting the rest all good and Dinah getting two bad one good, and poor Camila got all gross ones.

"Well, I don't think I'm ever eating jellybeans again," Dinah says.

I nod my head. "Yeah that was gross," I agree. Camila walks back into frame with mints in her hands and she pours about 15 into her mouth. Dinah and I watch her for a few seconds. "One, two, three," Dinah counts. Camila looks confused and all of a sudden she spits out the mints into the trashcan shouting, "HOT! HOT!" Dinah and I crack up until she finally comes back.

"Well if y'all enjoy this video, please like, comment, and subscribe. Oh and buy Fifth Harmony's EP!" I add.

"Stay happy!" I conclude and shut off the camera.

I upload it to YouTube and go into the lounge. I plop down on Lolo's lap and rest my head on her chest.

"Why do you smell like a skunk sprayed you?" Lauren asked laughing.

"Ask Camila's Harry Potter jellybeans," I replied laughing. "Hey, what would Ally want for her birthday? It's tomorrow," I whisper.

"Knowing Ally, she wouldn't want anything expensive, but something that would mean a lot to her," Lauren informed me.

"Thanks!" I said, jumping up. I ran to my bunk and pulled out my laptop and got started on a powerpoint and a video edit. In the powerpoint, I put the reasons why I love Ally and a couple of cute pictures. In the video edit, I made a three minute video with clips of Ally from Xfactor all the way to where she is now, and I concluded with HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY ALLY! I LOVE YOU! I made a card and a free cuddle pass and hid the gifts in my bunk.

A little bit later, Ally had to stop for the restroom (A/N ahaha omg) and the girls and I got in the lounge.

"What are we gonna do for her birthday?" Mani asked.

"We could take her to something cute and then to dinner," Camila suggested.

"Hey isn't there a circus going through Georgia on Ally's birthday?" DJ asked.

"Oh yeah! A fan suggested to me that we should go. They said it's amazing," Lauren said.

"Okay, so circus and then dinner. We all agree?" Mani asked.

We all agreed and quickly went to different areas of the bus as Ally got back on. She smiled and pulled a movie out from behind her back. "Who wants to watch The Princess and the Frog with me?" Ally asked, smiling.

"ME!" We all shouted. We gathered together blankets and pillows and I cuddled up into Dinah. As the movie hit it's halfway point, I cuddled up closer to Dinah and fell asleep thinking about Ally's party. I hope she likes it.

(A/N Wattpad is being a jerk and I can't see any views on my fanfic or anyone else's. Is anyone else having this problem? :( Please comment and vote :) love ya!)