Drama

==Sadie's POV==

I was teasing Mani while the elevator went up to our floor. Camila seemed pretty tired and needed to crash, so when the doors opened, she ran out. Camila wasn't looking where she was going and I saw her run into someone. Camila apologized and moved out of the way, giving me a chance to see who it was.

My eyes widened when I saw who it was and I started to get nervous. Panic attack nervous. I quickly moved in between Lolo and Dinah, shielding myself from the person in front of me. The person was the one who made my life at the adoption center complete hell. Sarah.

I stayed behind them as we moved out of the elevator, Sarah talking animatedly about being adopted and having the chance to see Fifth Harmony live. She still hadn't noticed me yet, and Lauren sensed my impending panic attack. She rubbed my back and brought me behind her.

The movement caught Sarah's attention and her eyes widened in shock for a second before scowling angrily at me. I shrunk down under her gaze, and clutched Lauren's back tightly. All the girls noticed the transaction between us, and moved around me. They were protecting me.

"Well, well, well, Sadie. I never thought I would see you again," Sarah said smirking. Sarah was twelve years old, and ever since I arrived at the adoption center, she would take my food, hit me, insult me, and degrade me every chance she got.

"I didn't know you were with Fifth Harmony," Sarah said, narrowing her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Y-yeah. A-ally is my mommy now and the girls are my f-family," I said stuttering.

"S-still g-got that s-stutter, I see," Sarah mocked.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with her stutter! I think it's cute," Camila said, pinching my cheeks and kissing my nose. I blushed and hid my face in Lauren's side.

Sarah rolled her eyes and walked into the elevator.

"I can't wait to see you girls perform!" She said, completely ignoring me.

"What the hell is that girl's problem?" Mani said, putting her hands on her hips.

"I honestly don't know, but why were you scared, Sadie?" Ally asked, concerned.

"She was the person that bullied me everyday at the adoption center. She would steal, hurt me, and insult me all the time. She was one of the reasons why I hurt myself. I don't know why she did it, but she seemed to enjoy it. She hurt me half of my life and that's why I was scared. I was scared of being hurt again," I say with tears in my eyes.

Dinah stoops down and picks me up.

"Dawg, if she tried anything, and I mean anything, we got your back no matter what. I'd give the Poly Beat Down if I had to," Dinah said.

I giggled and snuggled into her neck.

"Thanks guys. I love you and I know you have my back no matter what," I say gratefully.

The girls smile and give me a group hug.

"Alright I'm beat. Let's get to our rooms and sleep," Lauren said laughing.

Lauren and Ally were in my room, so Dinah passed me over to Ally. I instantly wrapped my arms around her neck and snuggled into her as Lauren opened our room up. Ally set me on my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"We're too hardcore for showers, huh, monkey?" Lauren said, while putting on her pajamas.

I got up off the bed and rummaged through my suitcase for my pajamas. I put on my pj shorts and tank top. I only wear those types of clothes with the girls because they make me feel confident. I sat down on the bed and turned on the TV, flipping through the channels.

Lauren sits down and I maneuver myself between her legs. Since my tank and shorts show a lot of my scars, I feel Lauren tracing some meticulously with her finger. She reaches the one that I got where my dad threw a pot of boiling water at me. I shiver at the memory and Lauren's touch. She quickly retracts her hand, and I think she feels guilty.

"Sorry," she whispers.

"It's okay," I say cuddling up to her. "I just got cold."

I rest my head on her chest, and she wraps her arms around me. A knock sounds on the door, and Lauren's raspy voice calls, "Who is it?"

"It's the pizza woman!" Camila calls on the other side. Lauren and I giggle, and I say, "Come in!"

Camila opens the door and I see she has popcorn and a movie in her hand. She looks at our position together, and I see a hint of jealously form in her eyes. I glance up at Lolo and see that she didn't notice it.

"Do you guys wanna watch Lilo and Stich with me?" Mila asked hopefully.

"Sure!" I say, stretching my arms up to the ceiling.

"Yay! Mani and Dinah are duds," Mila said, laughing.

She pops in the movie and presses play. She comes over and lays down on our bed. I try to remove Lauren's arms to go and cuddle with Mila, but Lolo whines and says, "But you're so warm!"

I laugh and say, "I'm sorry, but I need my Camzi cuddles too."

Lauren's bottom lip stuck out and she fluttered her eyelashes. She gave up and said, "Awe man, alright. I'll cuddle with you later, monkey."

Mila's eyes instantly brighten as I crawl over to her and cuddle into her side. She kisses my head and whispers to me, "Thanks, ladybug, I missed you."

"I missed you too Cam," I say, smiling.

We continue to watch the movie, and eventually Ally finishes up in the bathroom, joining us again. Near the end of the movie, I start to feel really drowsy.

I eventually fall asleep to the rhythmic feeling of Camila's chest rising and falling as she strokes my hair.

(A/N Hehe I liked the idea of it being Sadie's bully. There will be more drama just saying. I just want to thank everyone who like my story and support my writing. I love youuuuu!! Thanks for being so active and commenting and voting. It seriously makes my day reading what you have to think about my story. So please comment and vote like always :) Love you monkeys!)