Interviews and Shows

==Sadie's POV==

I woke up sweating and crying. I had a really bad nightmare. I was hyperventilating and I couldn't breathe. I hopped out of my bunk quickly and ripped open Mila's curtain, hopping in with her.

"What the hell?!" Camila whisper shouted.

She saw my scared face and instantly pulled me close to her. She rubbed my back and I started to breathe again.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Mila asked worriedly.

This was the first time in a while that I've had one. I have never had one that bad before.

I nodded my head and whimpered, crying into her chest. She stroked my hair and was humming a song.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked.

I shook my head, no. The dream was about my dad choking me until I couldn't breathe and when I woke up, I still couldn't inhale, so I became really scared. I think this was the worst panic attack I ever had.

Mila reached over and pulled her phone and earphones out of the pocket in her bunk and put one in my ear and one in hers.

"Let's try to get some sleep okay," Mila said, kissing my forehead. I curled into her body and closed my eyes as Let Her Go by Passenger began to play.

======

I woke up laying on top of Camila with her left arm around me. I looked up at her and saw in her right hand the book, To Kill A Mockingbird. I liked watching Mila read. The way her lips curve up as she reads a funny part or how she plays with her hair during a scary part.

I was at an angle so I could read too and read with her as she finished her chapter. She closed her book and jumped a little.

"Sadie! I thought you were still asleep." Mila says laughing.

"I was up a half hour ago. You were too comfy to get up from," I said poking my bottom lip out.

Mila laughed and kissed my forehead. I crawled out of the bunk and saw everyone was up. Ally got up and kissed me head.

"Morning sunshine," she said sweetly.

"Mornin' Ally," I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Can we do a twitcam to tell our fans and Sadie's fans that we adopted her?" Mani asked, looking up from her phone.

"That's a great idea!" Camila exclaimed.

"Okay I'll tweet saying it's gonna be in ten minutes since we need to hustle to do interviews," DJ said, smiling.

The girls and I got dressed and I grabbed an apple off the counter, sitting down on Lolo's lap.

Dinah and Ally set up the camera and Mila sat down with Dinah on the floor. Ally sat next to Lolo and I and Mani sat on Dinah's left. Dinah reached over and hit the button that said we were on live.

"Hellooooo? Can y'all see and hear us?" Lauren asked in a funny accent.

A bunch of yeses popped up in the comments section.

"Yay!" Camila shouted, shooting her hands up. I giggled as she almost hit Dinah with her hand.

"Okay guys! I have some super huge news for y'all. Now this is really important to me, and I want to share it with you guys," Ally said, smiling. She took my hand and kissed my forehead.

'Awww'

'I ship it so hard'

'adopt her already' Popped up in the comments