Can We Go Back to the Way It Was

==Sadie's POV==

I woke up cuddled in Ally's arms. Whenever I'm with her, I never have nightmares.

"Good morning baby. Someone was knocking on the door all night trying to talk to you," Ally whispers to me.

"Who's that," I mumble into her chest.

"Camila," Ally tells me.

I don't know how to feel right now. Camila wanted nothing to do with me for a week and she is suddenly wanting to interact with me.

"Where is she now?" I ask Ally.

"She's been outside the door the entire night," Ally says, sitting up. "What are you going to do?" She asks me, stroking my hair.

"I'll talk to her, I guess. Even though she's ignored me for a week," I say indifferently.

I get up and stand in front of the door. I take a deep breath, bite my lip and open the door slowly. I see Mila laying on the ground, with tear stains on her face. My lip quivers and I touch her shoulder, making her jump up.

"Mila, are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"I am so sorry!" Camila cries, gathering me up into a tight hug.

"It's okay, Camzi," I hug her tight as she cradles me into her stomach. I feel so happy that Mila is talking to me and holding me like before.

"I forgive you, but why did you put me through that in the first place?" I ask with my bottom lip poking out. Mila looks at me and the tears form again.

"W-well after the performance in P-philly, I started to get a lot of hate coming in and I don't know why, but I listened to it. They were calling me names and saying mean things about me. One stood out to me and I am so so stupid," Mila said, hitting her palm against her forehead. I grabbed her hand and she continued.

"I-it said that "Sadie was taking Camila's spotlight and really didn't love Camila" and I started to believe it. I-I don't know why," Mila stuttered. "I-I talked with Austin about it and- and he convinced me that what the hate said about you was t-true and then you came to talk to me. When you were broken because of, because of what I did, then did I realize what a j-jerk I was. I wanted to talk to you, but Laur, DJ, and Mani started yelling at-at me. W-when they finished, I tried to get Ally to open the door but she wouldn't. I-I cried so much, I guess I fell asleep out here," Camila finished, with a tear rolling down her cheek.

I put my hand on her cheek and she leaned into it. I wiped the tear away with my thumb and said, "Camila, you are so beautiful and talented. That hate is people being jealous of you because they aren't you. I would never ever steal your spotlight. I love you so darn much it hurts. Did you know that when couples argue, it's because they care about each other? I care about you so much and I want you to be happy. I love you Camzi," I say cuddling into her chest.

"I put you through so much heartbreak and I am so sorry. I'm not seeing Austin anymore. Don't worry," Mila giggled.

"Hold up. You two were dating?" I ask incredulously.

"No no! I liked him, he liked me, but we never dated or kissed for that matter. And I'm glad, because he was a jerkball," Mila said shaking her head. I giggled and kissed her on the cheek.

"Fries before guys," I say holding out my pinky finger for a pinky promise.

"You are my french fry, so definitely,'' Mila says connecting her pinky with mine.

"Promise you won't do this again?" I ask, biting my lip.

"I promise," Mila says, hugging me tight. She picks me up and we go to my room. I open the door and Lolo, Mani, and Dinah look at us in shock at us being together.