Jealousy?

==Sadie's POV==

I woke up curled into Camila's chest with Dinah cuddling my back. I move out and wake them up.

"Good morning," I say yawning.

"It's too early," Dinah groaned.

"It's 10:43 in the morning Dinah," I laugh, shaking her shoulder. Camila suddenly pulls me into a suffocating cuddle.

"Shh go back to sleep," Mila whispers. I laugh and push away from her. I jump on Mila and straddle her, tickling her sides. Mila squeals and pushes me off the bed.

"Oh geez! Are you okay?" Mila says worriedly. I jump up on the bed and attack hug Mila.

"Rawr!" I yell and we all wrestle on the bed. I look to the door and Mila and Dinah stop as we see Lolo and Mani filming us.

"Hey!" I whine.

"Hey," Mani whines back. "You sillies woke us up," Lauren said.

"Sorry," I say.

"It's okay, we needed to get up anyway. We gotta get ready to go perform," Ally said flatly, popping around the corner.

"Okay," I say, "Mami, can you help me get dressed?"

"I need to get ready. I'm sure someone will help you," Ally said with mean tone in her voice.

"Oh okay," I say, looking down as I play with the bed sheets.

"C'mon monkey, let's get you dressed," Lo says, pursing her lips. She takes my hand and we go to the spare room where my suitcase is. Lauren rummages through and pulls out some shorts and a t shirt. I put them on and she pulls out her favorite beanie and sticks it on my head.

"There, now you are a Jauregui," Lolo says, pinching my cheeks. "Wait a second, do your eyes change color?" She asks inquisitively.

I blush and nod my head.

"Seriously? Wow how did I not notice?" Lauren says, facepalming.

"They are sky blue when I'm happy, dark blue when I'm sad, green when I'm angry, hazel when I'm scared, and grey when I'm tired," I say.

"I know why I didn't notice," Lauren says. "You are happy a lot," she says smiling.

"I'm very happy. Whenever I am with my family and I feel loved I'm happy. But my eyes are probably and dark blue right now. I just don't understand why Ally is rejecting me now," I say, my bottom lip poking out.

"I don't know either baby. I think maybe she needs to spend some more time with you. My hypothesis is that she is jealous," Lauren said, giving me a hug.

"Okay, but why is she pushing me away when I do want to spend time with her?" I ask, confused.

"Okay you got me there," Lauren laughed. "I don't know, baby. You should talk to her," she says, smiling.

"Alright I will. Thanks Lolo," I say standing up. I hop down the stairs and see Ally on her phone with her back to me. I skip over to her and give her and hug from behind. She jumps a little and relaxes when she knows its me.

"Oh hey Sadie," Ally says.

"Mornin' mommy," I say smiling. "Maybe since we have a free day tomorrow, we can go do something?" I ask.

"Oh you mean with the girls?" Ally asks, sounding disappointed.

"No, silly," I laugh, poking her tummy. "Just you and me," I say smiling.

Ally smiles and hugs me.

"I would love that very much," she says, sighing.

"Why were you ignoring me, mommy? You hurt my feelings," I say.