Relaxing Day

==Sadie's POV==

I woke up with a hand on my face and a head on my stomach. I moved Dinah's hand and looked up. I laughed quietly at how tangled up we were. I checked the clock which said 10:23 am. I gently shook Mila and Dinah and woke them up.

"Mila, Dinah, it's time to wake up," I said, yawning. Camila scooted up, grabbed a pillow, and faced me.

"Camila Cabello! What's it like winning your first award?" I said, impersonating a reporter.

Camila laughed and said, "It's honestly so amazing and I am so excited to see where we go from here!"

I laughed and snuggled up tight into Camila. She put her chin on my head and said, "I love you so much, ladybug."

"I love you more, Camzi," I replied giggling.

"Well I love you most!" Camila said with finality.

I giggled and turned toward Dinah who was snoring slightly. I winked and Mila and we grinned. We slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get Mila's eyeliner.

I drew a unibrow, mustache, and an avatar symbol on her face. Camila wrote "HAHA GOTCHA!" and gave her a beard. We finished up and high fived each other, laughing. Dinah rolled over and groaned, "What time is it?"

"Time for you to get up, sleepyhead!" I said climbing on her. She laughed and gently pushed me off and started to tickle me.

I squealed, "STOP! STOP!" I was also laughing at the completed product of Camila and me's artwork. Dinah stopped tickling me and got up to the bathroom. Once she closed the door, that was our cue to run. Camila and I exited the door as we heard Dinah scream, "I WILL GET YOU!"

We sprinted down the hallway in our pajamas and pounded on Ally's door. She opened it up, and we raced inside, locking the door.

"I'll give you one minute to hide, but once Dinah comes in, y'all are on your own," Ally told us.

I looked around the room and scooted into the cubby under the TV with all the DVDs.

"I wish I was tiny!" Camila said as she squeezed under the bed.

"We don't rat each other out! Deal?" I asked.

"Deal!" Camila squeaked.

I heard the door getting knocked and Dinah said, "Where are they?"

"I don't know," Ally struggled to say. She can never lie. I hold my breath as Dinah walks by the TV. I quietly let out my breath and smile.

"NO NO!" Camila yells. Camila was found.

"Where is she?" Dinah asked.

"I don't know!" Camila choked out. It suddenly got quiet and I could hear my heart pounding. All of a sudden the cupboard was thrown open and I screamed as Dinah grabbed me. She straddled me and I felt a little scared. I shouldn't be. Dinah wouldn't ever hurt me. She must have seen my face change and her expression softened as she began to tickle me.

"You all better help me tickle Sadie, or you're next!" Dinah said.

I laughed even harder as Mila, Ally, Lauren, and Mani who were amusedly watching on the side began to assault me with more tickles.

"Say you're sorry!" Dinah prompted.

"N-never!" I stuttered.

"Maybe we should keep tickling her," Dinah suggested as the girls laughed, tickling me harder.

"O-okay! I-I-I'm s-s-orry!" I spurt out.

The girls laughed and I got up, holding my sides.

"Ouchy. My sides hurt," I said, giggling.

"Aw, monkey you're okay," Lauren said picking me up. I hugged her tight.

"How about one more movie before we fly back to Florida to celebrate Sadie's birthday tomorrow," Ally suggested.

I smiled and blushed, remembering my birthday is tomorrow.

"What type of movie?" Ally asked.

"HORROR!" Dinah, Lauren, and I said.

"I'm cool with that," Mani said.

"YES! Revenge for you two ratting me out!" I said laughing and pointing at Mila and Ally.

They both laughed and Camila said, "Yeah I guess I deserved that."

I plopped down on the sofa and climbed into Dinah's lap. She had taken off our master artwork by then, and I cuddled into her side.

"I'm sorry Dinah, but I'm cashing in my free cuddle pass," Ally said, referring to the card I got her for her birthday.

I laughed and climbed over to Ally, who promptly cuddled into my side. I put my arm around her and smiled. These were the times that I appreciated most. Hanging out and just being with my family. My family. I smiled at that thought. I would do anything for these girls. I love them so much. I never want this to end.

I cuddled in tighter to Ally as The Conjuring started playing. There were times when I would be unexpectedly scared, but other than that, I was Ally's safety blanket. About halfway through the movie, Mila curled up into my other side and whimpered as a scary scene passed. I rubbed her back and smiled.

All of a sudden, during a tense scene where the mom was looking down the stairs, Mani screamed and scared the crap out of everyone, including Dinah, and it's hard to scare her.

I laughed as Ally and Mila hugged me tighter.

Once the movie ended, Dinah, Mila, and I went back to our room and packed up. I picked up my award, smiled, and put it in my suitcase. We finished packing and met in the lobby. We piled into the car, and sang along to the radio as we drove to the airport.

We checked in and still had time, so we went to the California Pizza Kitchen in the airport and ate. By the time we finished, it was time to board the plane. I was in between Lauren and Ally. The plane lifted off and I curled up into Ally's side as drowsiness overtook me.

(A/N I'll try to update again later, because Sadie's birthday is next!!! Yay! What do you guys think? Please comment and vote! ILY!!!!!!!)