Who DMed me?!

Hi my name is Sadie. I am eight years old and have been at the adoption center since I was four years old. My mom was thirteen and my dad was sixteen when they had me. My mom's parents did not like my dad since he was with the wrong crowd, so how do you think they reacted when my mom realized she was pregnant. So my parents lived homeless and I was born two months premature. My mom did not make wise decisions, like drinking, smoking, and even taking drugs when I was a baby. So as a result, I was a premature baby with a drug addiction that I had to be weaned off of. My parents would oftentimes come home drunk or stoned and my dad would usually hurt me. He would hit me and throw beer bottles at me and I was scared. My only friend was a stuffed bear I had found in a dumpster outside the shack we lived. Whenever I was scared, Toby, my bear would be there. One day, cops came to my house and arrested my parents for illegal drugs, child abuse, DUI, and for hurting another woman. They were taken to jail for twenty years each and I never saw them again.

However, that is not the end. The cops took me to an adoption home where I was officially announced an orphan. I was scared and no one helped me. When I was six, the other kids and I were watching tv, and I saw someone playing the guitar. I decided that I wanted to learn. I begged one of the caretakers for one and used the internet to teach myself how to play. Later that year, I discovered YouTube and music and Xfactor. All of which led me to Fifth Harmony. I was so inspired by each of them and I realized I wanted to sing. I started to sing and eventually made an account on YouTube where I became pretty popular I guess. I gathered a large following of fans and continued to gain fans over the next year. I still had self confidence issues and hated myself for never being adopted. When I did get adopted, I was usually returned within the next week. I started hurting myself.

One day almost a year I decided to give up. But an article caught my eye. It was Camila Cabello. She said within the interview that she believes in all us and that she loves everyone of us. That made me stop hurting myself. I haven't hurt myself since that day.

But that was in the past. Today I'm posting a cover of one of my favorite songs on YouTube. I watched as my new cover of "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars uploaded. Notifications started to pour in and I heard Ms. Johnson call from downstairs that dinner was ready. I raced downstairs beating most of the kids. Usually if you weren't fast enough, your precious food was stolen. I got down and gobbled my food up quickly. Then i felt a hand on my shoulder. Guess I wasn't quick enough...

"Where is your food?" Sarah asked rudely yanked my hair in the process.

"I ate it already!" I said back.

"Well you sure are lucky this time," she smirked. She gave my hair one last yank before leaving.

I gave a sigh of relief. Usually it was worse. I raced back upstairs to ensure I wouldn't be hurt anytime again tonight by Sarah. I decided to check my notifications and reply to some fans. As I checked my DMs I saw a message from someone. I opened it and gasped in shock!

(A/N this is more of Sadie's background, but trust me it gets exciting :) )