Huge News!

==Sadie's POV==

"EVERYONE WAKE UP! I HAVE NEWS!" I heard the girl's manager, Michele (A/N idk their name) screaming from the front of the bus. I groggily grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It said 3:15 in the morning! I climbed out of the bunk as Michelle continued to yell and knock on the door. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Dinah with a grumpy look on her face.

"This better be good," she mumbled as all the girls hopped out of their bunks. It took me four presses to finally hit the "open door" button because I was so tired and we all stumbled into the lounge, where I collapsed on Lauren's lap in the armchair. I cuddled into her arms as she rested her chin on my head and I rested in the crook of her neck.

"Okay, so you're probably wondering why you all are up this early in the morning, but I have amazing news for you girls!" Michelle spoke excitedly. I knitted my brows and leaned forward, interested in what she had to say.

"So as you guys know you were nominated for a Radio Disney Music Award and the RDMAs are today. We were supposed to fly in later today, but the hosts sent me a email saying that you guys are going to be performing at the pre-show!" She said happily. All the girls jumped up and started hugging each other.

"OMG! We are singing at the RDMAs!" Camila shouted while jumping up and down.

I am so happy for the girls! I was hugging them as they all screamed. All tiredness seemed to go away.

"That's not all though," Michelle said. "Sadie, I've been keeping something from you. Just yesterday, the RDMA's made a surprise category. It's best cover of 2013. You were nominated for your cover of Latch."

I started jumping up and down, screaming. I am so happy!

"Wait! You also get to sing your cover at the RDMAs during the actual show, not the pre-show," Michelle said, smiling.

I opened my mouth in shock. I started to jump all over the place and then looked at Camila who was pretending to act innocent. All day yesterday I couldn't find my phone and now I know why. I casually walked over to her jumped up and threw my arms around her neck. She picked me up and kissed me on the cheek.

I laughed and said, "Mila, thank you for hiding my phone. This is one of the best surprises ever!" I finished by giving her a kiss on the cheek. If she hadn't hid it, the surprise would be blown by my fans. The girls hugged me and congratulated me.

"I am so proud of you!" Ally squealed as she twirled me. I giggled as she put me down and ran over to Mani who was waiting for her hug. I hugged her, but was interrupted by Michelle.

"I know you guys are excited, but we have to make a flight to LA. We're parked in the airport parking lot right now, and I need you guys to speed pack and get dressed. The plane leaves at four in the morning and it's only 3:20. Chop chop!" she finished leaving the bus.

We all looked at each other, smiled, and all at once we split into different directions shoving clothes, and things we will need for the two days until we fly back to Florida, where we can go to Disneyland for my birthday and perform on the tour.

I shove all my essentials into my suitcase and put all my things for the plane ride in a carry on bag. I was dressed and ready to go in a mere 15 minutes.

At 3:45 we were all ready and we ran through the check in and bag check. We got to our gate with ten minutes to spare. As my adrenaline calmed down, I climbed into Dinah's lap and put my head on her chest. She started to play with my hair, and I fell asleep, only to be woken two seconds later by Camlia running to us screaming, "I'VE GOT DONUTS!"

We boarded the plane and my seat my in between Mani and Dinah. I was so tired I didn't have enough energy to have a panic attack. I held Mani's hand as the plane flew in the air. I got out my backpack and went to pull out Toby. I felt around for him frantically until I realized... No, no! He's not in there! I started to cry a little as I tore apart my backpack. No! I can't have left him on the bus. If I'm scared what will I do?!

Dinah looked at me worried as she saw me start to cry.

"What's wrong?" Dinah asked while rubbing my back.

"Do you need Toby?" Mani asked. "Isn't he in your backpack?"

I shook my head, "I for-forgot him on t-the b-bus." I cried.

"It's okay, baby," Dinah said while rubbing my back and kissing my head. Mani was holding my hand and gave it a squeeze. I felt her turn back to say something to Ally, and all of a sudden Mani held something out for me. It was Toby!

I grabbed him tight and started to hug him.

"How?" I choked out. I felt Ally lean forward from behind me and I turned toward her.

"Since I was the last one out, I scanned everyone's bunk and I saw Toby lying there. I thought to myself, 'Sadie would never leave Tobs on purpose' so I scooped him up and put him in my bag," Ally explained.

"T-thank you. I got scared," I said laughing a little.

"You're welcome," Ally said smiling. She brought her fingers to her lips, kissed them, and placed her fingers on my forehead. "Now you get some sleep," she added shaking her finger jokingly at me.

"Okay," I replied with a huge yawn. I leaned into Mani's side and closed my eyes. Relaxing as the motion of the plane and Mani rubbing my back lulled me to sleep.

(A/N what will happen next? Will Sadie win the award? There is still two days until her birthday, will something happen? :O What do you guys think? :) please comment and vote! Ily!)