Meeting the Family

==Sadie's POV==

The Neon Lights tour ended yesterday. It was concluded by an awesome surprise dance party during Demi's song Give Your Heart a Break. The best part was seeing Ally and Mila fall. I could not stop laughing!

Later after the show, Dinah pied Demi in the face! It was so great when Demi said, "When I see you in LA your ass is mine."

Since we had two weeks off, the girls went back to their families. I went with Ally to Texas to meet her family. Well my family now, too.

At the moment, we are flying to Texas and we are almost there. I am so nervous, and Ally seems to be too. Apparently she hasn't told her family about me yet. I hope they like me...

=====

The plane landed and we gathered up our stuff. Ally needed a stranger's help to pull down our suitcases. We walked off and went through the airport down the escalator. Ally looked out into the people and pointed out her family. I stood on my tiptoes to see.

Her dad was holding up a sign that said, "Welcome back, Ally! We love you!" Ally raced down and ran to hug her parents and boyfriend. I stood awkwardly to the side, smiling at their exchange. Once Ally finished hugging and greeting her family and friends, she ran over to me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me over.

I smiled and waved at them.

"Who's this?" Ally's mom asked, confused.

"Well, she is Sadie and I love her so much and that I made part of my family," Ally said slowly, obviously trying to break it to to them as best as she could.

"What do you mean, Ally?" her dad said with a scowl.

Ally gulped, stood up straighter and said, "That means that I adopted her and I am her mom now. I signed all the papers and she's my baby." She hugged me protectively in her arms.

Her family scowled and I began to feel nervous. Ally rubbed my arm and kissed the top of my head.

Ally's mom rubbed her husband's arm and said, "Well we support everything that you do, and we love you."

Her mom walked over to me and bent down, bringing me into a hug. She pulled back and said, "Well Sadie, it's very nice to meet you. I'm Patricia, Ally's mother."

I smiled and looked down, playing with my skirt that Ally forced me into. Her dad walked over and kissed my hand.

"Hello Princess Sadie, I am Jerry, Ally's dad. It seems that Ally has brought me a new person to spoil," Jerry said, smiling.

I giggled and leaned into Ally's side, blushing. I looked up at her incredibly tall boyfriend, Troy, and he smiled at Ally. When she wasn't looking, he glared at me, and if looks could kill, I'd be dead. I got nervous when Troy gave me the death glare, so I tightened my grip on Ally's hand.

Ally was chatting with her family the entire time, and then the subject got switched to my side of the playing field.

"So, Sadie, tell us about yourself," Patricia said turning around in her seat.

"Well, I'm Sadie and I like to do YouTube, sing, draw, play volleyball with Lauren, and hang out with my girls," I say grinning. "I'm afraid of loud noises, the dark, and being alone. Ummm and I'm allergic to vegetables," I say giggling at the end.

"Good try," Jerry said, laughing.

I laughed and went to lean into Ally, but Troy pulled her closer to him so I couldn't be with her. I sighed, looked down at the car seat and texted Mani as Ally and Troy talked.

We got to their house, and Ally carried me to her room where she laid me down to sleep. I was so tired. She kissed my head and said, "You did good, baby. I love you. Sleep well. Call for me if you need anything alright?"

I nodded my head drowsily and closed my eyes as Ally turned out the lights and walked out, leaving the door open.

======

It's been one and a half weeks, and I get along with Ally's family wonderfully. Except for Troy. Yesterday he said that Ally didn't love me and that she was doing it for attention and if I told her he said that to me he would hurt me. I felt scared so I hid out in Ally's room that day.

The day before we had to fly back to LA to meet with their manager, I had an encounter with Troy. It was early in the morning, and he had slept over. I was in the kitchen trying to reach the sugar to put some in my cereal. Troy came down the stairs and glared at me.

He walked toward me intimidatingly and I shrunk back against the wall.

"Honestly, I wish you weren't here. All Ally talks about is you. Sadie this, Sadie that! It would be much better if Ally never adopted you in the first place. You are a mistake and no one loves you. Just do us all a favor and leave," Troy said harshly.

There were tears in my eyes, and I did the one thing he told me not to do.

"ALLY!" I yelled, sounding scared.

Troy's face grew angry and he pushed me down on the tiles. I started to cry hard, and heard footsteps running down the stairs. Ally came around the corner with a shocked face. I sprinted around Troy and ran into her, hugging her tight.

"What the hell Troy! Get out! We are done!" Ally screamed at him as he ran out of the house. Ally quickly picked me up and set me on the counter as Jerry ran around the corner with a baseball bat.

"What happened?! I heard screams!" Jerry said. He ran over to Ally and me and saw I was crying.

I told Ally and Jerry what happened and they looked pissed. I had never seen Ally get mad and she looked like she was gonna hit something hard. She turned to me and began inspecting my body incase I had any bruises or injuries.

"I can't believe he'd pull that! He was bullshitting me this entire time that you and him were good," Ally angrily said.

"Why didn't you say anything, baby?" Ally asked, holding my face with her hands.

"I-I was s-scared," I stammered.

"Everything's okay now," Ally whispered hugging me to her. She picked me up and carried me upstairs. She laid us down on the bed and stroked my hair. I buried my face into her chest, breathing in the scent of strawberry as I fell asleep.

(A/N Short chapter haha. I wanted there to be a little drama hehe. I think Troy's a good guy in rl tho so nothing against him haha. What do you guys wanna see next? I need some more ideas. Please comment and vote! :) ily!!)