Meeting Austin

==Sadie's POV==

It's been a week since my accident. Lemme tell you, not being to do anything sucks. I can't walk for almost a half week and it even hurts me to breathe. Thankfully the medication helps. My cheek has turned into a beautiful vibrant green and my side isn't much better. Lately, I've been a bit depressed from my lack of activity, and not to mention the sudden lack of cuddles that I can have.

I woke up this morning and continued my regular boring schedule. Someone helps me into my wheelchair, I get breakfast, take my pills, and someone helps me get dressed.

"Why are you down, ladybug?" Mila said, concerned as she slipped my shirt on over my head.

"Why do you think?" I said a little too harshly. Camila's face drops and she looks at the ground.

"Sorry," I whisper, tears threatening to spill.

Camila looks up and comes over to me. "It's okay, baby. I'd be grouchy too," she says kissing my forehead.

I smile and with difficulty, I give her a hug. "Thank you," I whisper.

She gives me an Eskimo kiss and says, "You're very welcome. I'm glad to help you. Oh, I forgot! In a few minutes, we're going down to the basketball court and meeting Austin."

"Oh okay. Can I play a little? The people in the Para Olympics do it," I say, smiling for the first time in a week. Camila sees my smile and grins.

"Of course! But you have to be careful!" Mila says kissing my cheek. Mila wheels me down the elevator and we enter the indoor gym. The other girls are there and I see them talking to Austin. He sees Camila and runs over.

"Hey Camilla! (A/N haha i did that on purpose)" Austin calls, giving her a hug that lasted a little too long. I rolled my eyes when he called her Camilla. That really irritated me. She even pronounces it for you on Twitter.

He gives me a stare and points at me saying, "Who's that?"

I raise my eyebrows, and Ally walks over.

"She's my daughter I adopted her," Ally says, kissing the top of my head.

"I take pride in my name," I say giggling.

"And what might that be?" Austin said sounding annoyed.

"Sadie Clair Michelle Hansen Hamilton Jauregui Cabello Hernandez," I finish, crossing my arms.

The girls laugh and Austin's face is priceless.

"Hey! Let's play some basketball!" Dinah says, bouncing a ball.

"Ally and Camilla can be captains," Austin announces.

Camila and Ally do rock, paper, scissors and Camila wins like always.

"Austin," Mila says.

"Derek," Ally says, calling over Austin's friend.

"Sadie," Mila says, smiling at me. Since I finally have enough strength in my chicken arms, I roll myself over to her side.

"Dang it, the star player is on the opposing team," Ally exclaimed. "Well, I'll have to go with Dinah," Ally said sighing.

I laughed as Dinah huffed and walked over to Ally's side. I looked at Mani and Lauren who shook their heads.

"I'm bad at basketball, and I mean bad," Mani said, laughing.

"I'm in the volleyball mood," Lauren said shrugging.

"Well aren't y'all a bunch of party poopers," I say, sticking out my tongue. Lauren sticks hers back at me and smiles.

"Go!" Dinah says, beginning to dribble the ball. I wheel my wheelchair over to her and try to grab the ball. She gets around me and I laugh.

"That's music to my ears," Ally says, smiling.

I laugh and chase Dinah who passes it to Derek. He shoots a three pointer. Austin grabs the ball and passes it to Camila, She shoots, but misses and Austin recovers the rebound. I cheer for my team. Eventually, I get tired and angry since Austin never passes me the ball, so I wheel out of bounds and park myself next to Mani.

"I was trying to get him to pass it to you, but he's being a jerkwad," Mani says to me. She had been yelling at Austin the entire time to pass me the ball. Suddenly, the ball is rolled to me and I pick it up. I put it in my lap and roll right in front of the hoop. Right as I'm about to shoot, Austin grabs the ball and puts in a slam dunk.

I sigh heavily and sink into my chair in frustration and all of a sudden I hear Mila throwing a fit.

"Wow Austin! You couldn't let her have one chance. Whenever I'd try to pass it to her you'd block it from ever getting near her! You are being such a jerk. My gosh," Camila finishes, huffing.

"Well geez here," Austin says giving me ball. I let the ball roll out of my hands and I wheel off.

"I don't want your pity shot," I say to Austin. "It really took Mila screaming at you to give me the ball once? I thought you were nice, but I guess not," I say wheeling over to Lauren.

Lauren saw my disappointment that I wasn't able to play basketball, and she grabbed a volley ball and threw it to me. I caught it and she said, "No silly, you bump it. Here, throw it back to me."

I tossed the ball back to Lolo and she bumped the ball right back to me. "Now you try. Throw it back to me," Lauren said. I gave her the ball, and she tossed it back. I bumped it back to her and we continued to do this for a little while until I got tired and hungry.

Lauren kissed my head and she wheeled me to catering. She passed me on to Dinah and Mani, who helped serve me food. We ate together and the girls went to soundcheck.

I sat backstage, reading. I felt a figure move in my way. I look up and see Austin glaring at me.

"Hi," I say with a small smile.

"Save it. I just came here to say that I don't like you and I don't want to you to come between what Camilla and I have," Austin says coldly.

I can't help it. I burst out laughing, clutching my side from the pain. I look up and his gaze is angry now. I am dying laughing. Oh my gosh help me.

"Dude, I don't know what it is with your pronunciation, but you need to figure that out. And I honestly don't care if you don't like me or not, because I have five girls out there that can kick butt if you ever try to hurt me in any way. Physically or emotionally. Now I don't know what I did, but that's not my problem. I would love to be friends, if you want though," I say, summing everything up.

He glares at me and walks away. I shrug, laugh to myself and keep reading. Mani runs up to me and says, "Babe, what happened? Austin looked mad."

"Oh it was nothing. He just threatened me to stay away from and I quote "Camilla" and to "not get between what they have." I just told him I'm not changing anything and that I have five girls that kick butt, so yeah that happened," I say shrugging.

Mani laughed and said, "You're damn right."

I giggled and she went back on stage. From the girls' faces, I could tell Mani told them what I said, and Dinah was dying laughing. We waited together backstage till Shawn finished performing for the crowd, and the girls went up on stage and rocked it. They played Going Nowhere and I think I fangirled a little too hard.

I became really tired and before they finished, I sank into a deep sleep.

(A/N I don't ship Austin and Camila in this story... haha what do you think will happen next?! You guys should give me some ideas *wink wink* So comment and vote please! I love you guys! Thanks for so many reads omg!)