Did I Win?

Recap: "And the winner is..." Taylor said as she opened the envelope. My heart was in my throat as she spoke.

==Sadie's POV==

I was so nervous and jittery as Taylor began opening the envelope.

"Wow!" Taylor said. "This is a huge upset! The winner of Best Cover of 2013 is.." she paused for effect, "SADIE X!"

My mouth dropped open and I walked onto the stage. Taylor gave me a big hug and said, "Congratulations."

I hugged Zac and someone gave me the award. I was trying to reach up and grab the mic, but I was too tiny. I was laughing at how funny I must look, and Taylor brought it down to my level.

"Thank you, Taylor," I said, laughing. "Wow! Thank y'all so much! This is my first award! Thank you to my fans who love and support me, because without you, I wouldn't be here today," I said looking at the crowd as they cheered.

"I also want to thank Demi Lovato for allowing me to go on her amazing tour. And last but not least I want to thank my girls," I said smiling into the audience. "They never gave up on me and without them I don't know where I would be. So, thank you to everyone who has supported me through this journey that I hope keeps going for a long time. Wow. Thanks," I finish, smiling as I am escorted to the back and put my award in a spot labeled "Sadie X."

I was smiling like a maniac as I began my detour back to my seat. I sat down and the girls basically dog piled me as Selena Gomez started her performance. Ally hugged me super tight and said, "I am so so proud of you!"

"Thanks Ally, I know you guys are going to win!" I replied.

Ally smiled at me as Camila pulled me into her lap and kissed my face all over.

"YOU WERE AMAZING!" Camila shouted.

I kissed her cheek and said, "Thanks Camzi."

"Hey pass her over here! Share the love!" Dinah protested.

I smiled and wiggled between the girls. I reached Dinah and she picked me up and we started dancing to the song. I laugh and I am so happy right now. Dinah kisses my forehead and passes me on to Lauren who holds me tight and kisses me.

"Is this pass the monkey or something?" I joked to Lolo.

Lauren laughed and said, "Of course it is! I love you so much and I am so happy you won, baby."

She put me down and I went to Mani and hugged her tight. She bent down and said, "I know you've heard this from all the girls just now, but I love you so much and am so proud of how much you have accomplished."

I squeezed her tight and pulled her down to kiss her on the cheek and say thank you. I scurried back over to my seat on the other end by Camila.

Selena finished up her song and we all sat down again. The hosts, Cody Simpson and Bella Thorne, stepped onto the stage to present the next award.

"This next category is in the music department and it is called, That Is my Jam! The nominees are: Here's to Never Growing Up, Avril Lavigne, Loud, R5, and Me and My Girls, Fifth Harmony!" Bella announced.

I screamed super loud. I voted for the girls like a crazy person. The entire week before the RDMAs the computer was my second home.

"And the winner is... Me and My Girls, Fifth Harmony !" Cody said.

I jumped up and down and started screaming. I pushed them out to get their award. They walked up to the stage and hugged Cody and Bella before receiving their award.

"Wow! Oh my goodness this is our first award!" Ally said, laughing. "Well first off, we want to start by thanking our harmonizers. Thank you so much for being with us throughout this incredible journey. We love you so much and we wouldn't be here without you. "

"We also want to take the time to thank Radio Disney for this incredible opportunity, you guys have been super supportive. We love you guys so much!" Mani continued.

"And finally we want to thank someone we love very much, and who makes us happy and smile everyday. Thank you, Sadie!" Camila finished, smiling.

I started crying because I was so happy and thankful for having the girls in my life. They grabbed their award and walked off the stage. Well, Camila ran. They made their way back to the seats and I hugged each of them tight and congratulated them. Ally wiped my tears away with her thumb and kissed my forehead. I smiled and we sat back down and watched the rest of the show.

At the end of the show, the winners of the awards went backstage and I got my trophy. I was escorted to the blue carpet and people just randomly started to ask me questions. I was confused and the people finally started raising their hands.

"You only have three minutes," my security guard said.

"Okay, you," I said pointing to a reporter in the back.

"Okay, um, what did you do to mentally prepare yourself for performing at the RDMAs tonight?" The guy asked nervously.

I smiled and said, "I really didn't have much time to process what was happening until before I stepped onto the stage."

I looked at a little girl in the front and pointed to her, "What's your question?" I asked, smiling.

She looked nervous and said,"Since you're famous, how are you going to use that to help others?"

I smiled and said, "I really want to help people by making others aware of problems that their peers may be going through like, suicide, depression, and other disorders. Since I went through a majority of those things, I just want to help other people and let them know that their not alone and that I love them. That alone can help someone. To let someone know that you love them totally makes their day. So if you're watching, I love you and I'm always open to talk. I answer all my messages. It may take time, but I do. Stay happy!" I concluded.

"That's all the time Sadie has, and hopefully she can get to your questions another time," the security guard rushed.

"Sorry guys. Thanks for your questions!" I said as he pushed me to the exit. I had my award tight in my hands as we hopped into the van. We drove back to the hotel where I went inside the room I shared with Mila and Dinah. It was super dark, so I floundered around for the light. When I finally hit it, the girls jumped out at me and screamed, "CONGRATULATIONS!"

I fell back on my butt and laughed as Lauren helped me up.

"Thanks, guys! You too! I knew you would win. I guaranteed it, what with my 2,000,000 votes per day," I laughed.

The girls laughed and hugged me. I put on my pjs and laid down in between Mila's legs and put my elbows on her knees. Since then, the other girls had gone back to their room. I laid my head on her stomach and closed my eyes while Mila stroked my hair. I happily fell into the arms of sleep that night.

(A/N i was thinking of making Sadie not win haha but I wanted her to. What do you think? What will happen next? Comment your thoughts and vote! i love you monkeys!)