Camila's Family

==Sadie's POV==

Since Mila's birthday is coming up and the tour is going to Miami, I get to meet her family. I'm both extremely excited and extremely nervous. I don't know what to expect anymore.

Right now, I'm chilling in Mani's bunk and we're watching That's So Raven together.

"You see when my hand is up, that means yes. When my hand is down, it means no. One more time. Up, yes, down, no," Raven says.

Mani and I crack up and I giggle into her side.

"Wait a second," Mani says, pausing the episode.

"Aw man," I say, giving a tiny pout.

"Oh don't do that," Mani says laughing. "Hey Ally, c'mere," Mani calls.

I hear Ally walk down the bus hall and open the curtain. Her smile changes a little when she sees me and Mani cuddled up.

"Hi, Mami," I say smiling.

"Hey, baby," she says, sounding almost monotone. "Whatcha need Mani?" Ally asks, smiling again.

"Well I was just thinking that Sadie needs to go to school again," Mani says seriously. I inwardly groan.

"Mami please don't make me go to public school. I can do online school. That's what I did at the adoption center. I like it a lot better. I can take a test and the online school system places me into a grade. Please Mami," I plead.

"Okay, fine," Ally chuckles. "I don't know how we'd do a public school traveling around so much, but I'm down with that. How 'bout you take that test now and get you placed," Ally says.

"Okay, let's go. Manibear, don't play it without me," I say grinning at Normani.

"I won't baby. Just finish that test up," she responds.

I sit down in front of Ally's laptop as she calls my online school administration. They send her the test and I open it up getting started. What the girls didn't know is that last year when I was eight, I was placed into eighth grade, and got above average grades.

I start taking the test and smoke through vocabulary. I did read the dictionary once. Then it gets to math, and I whiz through the geometry and pre-calc. Ally is sitting beside me with a shocked expression. Camila walks out, and sees me tackling a pre-calc problem.

"Dang, girl, you should help me in math sometime," Mila says, impressed. I smile and finish up the test. The last page gives me my grade level and reading level.

I open it up and it says:

Grade Level: Sophomore

Reading Level: 14.7

Ally drops her mouth.

"I didn't know you were a genius," she says, pointing at the screen.

"C'mon mommy, you know who I got it from," I say looking directly at her and raising my eyebrows.

She laughs and hugs me.

"Well my little baby is growing up. She's already a sophomore," she says laughing.

"Who's a sophomore?" Lauren says, popping out with Dinah and Mani.

"Sadie," Camzi says proudly.

"Pssh, there's no way," Lolo says. She looks at the screen and I cross my arms, raise my eyebrow, and look at her.

"Pssh, way," I say.

"Damn," Dinah says.

I laugh and say, "Well I think we are almost to Camzi's house, so I'm going to get ready."