OC Fair

==Sadie's POV==

I was cuddled up in my bunk with my arms wrapped around Toby, my bear. I rolled over on my other side and stretched out. I gave a big yawn, and swung my legs over the side of the bunk and hopped down. I reach up and grab Toby by his arm and step into the lounge.

The light is really bright, and ever since the accident I've been more sensitive to it. I stand in the entry way rubbing my eyes.

"Oh oops! Sorry ladybug!" Mila says hurriedly, dimming the lights. Now that eyes are adjusted, I walk over to Mila and climb in her lap.

"What are we going to do today Mila?" I ask.

"Did you forget already?" Mila laughs. "We're going to the OC Fair! It's going to be so fun! We can eat deep fried Oreos together as we walk into the sunset," Mila says, spacing out.

I clear my throat, "You okay there?" I laugh.

Mila laughs and tickles my sides. I start giggling like my nickname. Pretty soon Lauren and Dinah come out.

"I was awoken by my monkey," Lauren says raspily. I love her morning voice. Lauren comes over and picks me up, taking me away from Mila, who whines in protest.

"Heyyyyy," Mila whines, giving a pouty face.

"Oh stop, you'll get her later," Lauren retorts.

"I feel so popular," I say giggling. All the girls laugh at my joke.

"Hey, Dinah," I say, poking her tummy. "Can you make me some breakfast?" I ask.

"Make some yourself," Dinah says.

"Well I would, but I don't think you'd like cleaning up the milk," I say smirking. Last time I tried to make myself food, my brain didn't function and I poured milk on Dinah accidentally.

Dinah shakes her head profusely and makes me some cereal. I lean up against Lolo as I eat it. When I finish up, I let out a huge yawn as Ally and Mani walk into the lounge. Ally kisses me on the forehead and says, "Morning baby. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I slept pretty well, I'm just a little pooped from the beach yesterday," I say, lifting my arms to the sky. I relax and close my eyes as I cuddle into Lolo.

"You can nap for an hour more, but then we gotta get ready for the fair so we can hang out before the show," Mani says. "Plus later we have an AwesomenessTV episode," Mani adds.

"Oh yeah!" Ally says. "I forgot," she laughs. "Sadie, we're gonna be there in an hour, so you can take a little nap."

"Thanks mommy," I say as I cuddle tighter into Lauren and drift off into sleep.

Pretty soon, I'm shaken awake by Lauren. "C'mon monkey, we gotta get dressed."

I drowsily get up and rub my eyes. Lauren and I walk to the back, where Ally laid out some clothes for me. Lauren helps me get dresses, and pulls out her favorite beanie and places it on my head. My hair has barely grown over the scar. Recently I got to see Demi again and we took a selfie with the tag #twinning. We had a really fun time together.

"YAY! TIME TO GO TO THE FAIR!" Mila yells, as the bus parks.

Dinah grabs my hand and we all run outside. Mila and Dinah pull Ally along so she can pay for tickets, so I sit down on a bench with Lauren.

"Where did they get so much energy?" I laugh.

"I don't know, monkey, but we love 'em anyways," Lauren says.

"At least they make up for our lack of energy today,'' I laugh as Mila runs over with tickets.

"Lezzgo!" Mani shouts as her and Dinah rush to the entrance.