Camila's Birthday

---Time Skip of about a week---

==Sadie's POV==

I woke up, stretched, and looked at the clock. I slept in till 11:41. Wow. I lay back down and rubbed my eyes, thinking about everything that happened in the past week or so.

Well for one I got incredibly sick, and thankfully I healed fast. My stitches have dissolved, but I'm left two nasty scars on my stomach.

The girls had an incredibly busy week. They had four shows back to back, including interviews and a photoshoot. To me it seemed like they were too busy for me and I got bored fast. The girls are super tired, so I expect them to sleep in an hour or two more.

Suddenly I remembered! It's Mila's birthday! I jump out of my bunk and ran to Mila's.

"You should wake up, sleepyhead," I say, poking Mila's cheek.

"Why?" Mila groans.

"Well, for one it's your birthday, silly," I say laughing.

"Celebrate with me, in my bunk, by sleeping some more," she says, grabbing my wrist, and pulling me into her arms. I gladly cuddle into her embrace and nuzzle my face into her neck. We stay cuddled together for another half hour until Ally woke us up.

"C'mon you two. Y'all need to get up now," Ally says, shaking Mila and I. I yawn and hop out of Mila's bunk. We walk out to the bus lounge and suddenly Dinah jumps on Mila and smashes a blue cupcake right on her face. Everyone bursts out laughing as Mila takes some cupcake off her face and eats it.

"Tasty," Camila says, savoring the pastry.

Mani pulls me into her side and we all start to sing happy birthday to Mila.

"So, Camz, what do you want to do for your big one seven?" Lauren says, snaking her arm around Mila, bringing her closer to her side.

"I just feel like chilling here, pigging out on junk food, and having a movie marathon," Mila says, leaning her head on Lolo's shoulder.

"That sounds perfect," Laurens says, rubbing Mila's arm.

"Amen," Mani says. We all laugh, and get our movies together, while Dinah, Mila, and I are in charge of getting the food together.

"Okay, we have enough junk food to last two movies, then someone needs to go out and buy some," Dinah reports.

"I'll go buy the food," Lauren says, shrugging.

"I'll go too," I say, smiling. "Lauren may need help carrying all the food to the car," I say, laughing.

"Thanks monkey," Lolo says, ruffling my hair. I push her hands away, and wrinkle my nose.

"Aw she's so cute," Mila says, pulling me onto her lap. I try to escape, but she tightens her grip around my waist.

"Yeah, yeah," I say, sinking into Camila's embrace. Ally plugs in movie number 1: Frozen, and we begin our marathon.

An hour or two later, we are running low on food supplies, but we all scrape through movie number 2: Over the Hedge.

"Okay, Sadie, let's go get some food," Lauren says, putting on a jacket over her pajama top. I slip on one of Ally's sweaters over my sweats, and give everyone a kiss.

"Bye guys! See ya soon!" I say, waving.

"Yeah, yeah," Dinah says. "Don't forget the milk duds!" She shouts after me. Lauren and I chuckle as we hop into the car.

Lauren gets into the driver seat and I put on my seatbelt in the back.

"Are you having fun so far, monkey?" Lauren asks, pulling out of the parking lot the bus stopped at so we could do our run.

"Yeah, it feels good to just be with you guys again,'' I say happily.

"We were always with you silly," Lauren says, smiling.

"I know, but I mean y'all were so busy and it made me sad we weren't spending enough time together," I say sadly.

"Well we are together now, and I love you, baby," Lauren says, stopping at a red light. She turns around in her seat and looks at me smiling. She puts her fingers to her lips, kisses them, and taps my forehead.

"I love you too," I say, as the light turns green, and Lauren enters the intersection. I see some movement in the corner of my eye and turn watch an fast car coming straight at us.

"Laur-" I start to say, but the car hits us hard, and everything goes pitch black...

(A/N hehe I feel so evil... XD Sorry I haven't updated in a bit.. had school. And sorry it's short... What will happen to Sadie and Lauren?! Comment what you think, and don't forget to vote! Ily ladybugs! Till next update :) )