Girl Drama

==Sadie's POV==

It is official! Today is the day the bandages come off and I can stop taking those pills.

"I'm so happy right now!" I say, with waffles in my mouth.

Ally laughs, wipes some whipped cream off my cheek and says, "Me too baby! Now you can be mobile again!"

I hug Ally and turn to Mila who is playing on her phone.

"Camzi are you gonna come with me to the doctor's? Afterwards we can have a tickle fight," I say excitedly.

"Oh um, sorry I'm busy. I can't," Mila says dismissing me. Camila has been doing that a lot recently. Ever since Austin told me to back off of Mila, she's been practically avoiding all contact with me.

My bottom lip pokes out and quivers, tears threatening to spill. I miss Camila. Lauren sees me and places me on her lap. She kisses my temple and says, "C'mon Camz, everyone's coming. You don't want to miss your little ladybug buzz around again."

I look expectantly at Camila and she says, "Can't. I have plans."

"What plans?" I ask curiously.

"None of your business," Camila said snobbily.

I look down at the ground and whisper, "I miss you Camzi."

Lauren rubs my back and picks me up to go to her hotel room. She carries me through the hallway and opens the door.

"Alrighty let's get you dressed, monkey," Lauren says, setting me down and poking my nose with her index finger.

I giggle as she lays out some jean shorts and a tank top. She helps me into my clothes and we walk downstairs to meet the rest of the girls in the lobby. Well all of the girls except Camila, of whom seems to be the subject of conversation between Ally, Mani, and DJ.

"What is up with her? She's all over Sadie, loving her up one day, and the next she's giving her ice shoulder," Dinah says grumpily.

"Seriously if Mila doesn't stop within the next day I am going to blow up in front of everyone," Mani says angrily .

"And Sadie smiled for the first time in a week and Camila crushes it with "I have plans." Seriously I want my daughter to be happy and Camila is not helping the situation at the moment," Ally says, crossing her arms.

"I'm ready!" I say jumping around the corner with a grin on my face. I run over to Ally and give her a hug as she scoops me up. I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her cheek.

"Finally I shall be free of these bonds that hold me captive!" I shout, motioning at my side. Dinah laughs and tickles my other side. I giggle and squirm in Ally's grasp.

We walk out into the car and I sit down between Mani and Dinah. I lean up against Dinah and whisper, "Promise me you won't ever pull a Mila."

Dinah laughs and hugs me closer saying, "Baby, don't worry. I'll never do that to you."

I smile into her side and rest my eyes as Ally drives us back to the hospital. We hop out of the car and enter the lobby. Ally and Mani check me in and we all wait a few minutes until a nurse calls, "Sadie Hansen Hamilton J-Jar-Jaure.."

"That's me," I say getting up, stopping the nurse from completely butchering Lolo's name. All the girls stand up to follow me and that nurse gestures saying, "Oh only one guardian."

Ally stands up and grabs my hand, following the nurse to the awaiting doctor. Ally picks me up and puts me on the table.

"Okay, Sadie, seems like you're ready to get these bandages off!" The doctor says, smiling. "You have to take off your shirt so I can access the bandages," the doctor informs me. I slip off my shirt, and the doctor begins his work with the scissors, cutting the bandages off.