Ally's Party!

==Sadie's POV==

I woke up in my bunk. I guess Dinah put me there. I rubbed my eyes and shot up out of my bunk. It's Ally's birthday! I climbed up into Ally's top bunk and started tickling her, instantly finding her most ticklish spot.

"Get up sleepyhead! It's your birthday!" I sang.

Ally was laughing super hard and said, "S-stop Sa-sadie I'm go-gonna pee m-my p-pants!"

I stopped tickling her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ally. Happy birthday to you!" I sang.

Ally laughed and hugged me close to her and kissed my head.

"Thanks, baby," Ally said happily.

"Oh! Wait a second!" I said as I hopped down from her bunk and retrieved my computer and flash drive that contained my powerpoint. I was going to show her the video I made later. I clambered back into her bunk with difficulty and I started the slideshow.

The first one said "Happy 20th Birthday to the most caring, beautiful person in the entire world! I love you Ally!" as it showed a few selfies of Ally.

Then the next slide came up and showed "Reasons why I love you."

Number 1 popped up. "You are always here for me." A few pictures of us cuddled together and hugging each other popped up.

Number 2: "You are always smiling and positive. You always help me when I'm sad."

Number 3: "You are so beautiful inside and out and love me."

Number 4: "You sing to me when I'm sad."

Number 5: "You're like a mommy to me."

The last slide came up and said, "I love you Ally. Never forget that. Happy Birthday!"

A few pictures came into the slide and it ended. I looked over to Ally and her nose was glowing red and she was crying into her hands. I hugged her tight and kissed her rudolph nose and she hugged me and pulled me back to kiss my forehead.

"This is one of the best presents I have ever gotten," Ally says, pulling me close to her. "I love you more than you will ever know," she whispers to me.

"I love you, Ally. Happy Birthday," I whisper to her. We stay like this for a few more minutes until I say, "C'mon I think I smell your birthday breakfast."

Ally laughs and we get out of the bunk. Since everyone else is awake, they all hug Ally and sing Happy Birthday to her. We give her some donuts and cuddle up to watch her favorite movie: Titanic.

At the end of the movie,, almost all the girls were crying. I mean I know it's sad, but how could the ship designers be that dumb and only put 20 lifeboats onboard for 2300 people. And to be honest, there were too many "Jack's" and "Roses's" exchanged in the script, but it's still a great movie.

We told Ally where we were going and she seemed super excited. I have never been to a circus either, so I'm pretty pumped too. We all got dressed and I am now wearing the jean shorts Ally picked out for me, Ally's princess Belle sweater, and converse. We climbed into the van and I sat on Mani's lap. When the van arrived at the circus, we all ran out into the stadium like little kids. Mani, Dinah and I saved seats while the rest of the girls got food and candy.

I watched them come back stacked with junkfood. I laughed at how silly Mila looked juggling all of the food while Lolo was giving Ally a piggy back ride. I jumped up and caught a box of Milk Duds as they were about to slip out of Camzi's hands. I laughed and helped her with the rest of the food. Camila sat down next to me and sighed heavily.