Chapter 11 - I Know You

Ranveer POV

I knew she was lying. She may not love me but she didn't love that idiot either. The way she frowns when Anushka is around me wouldn't just be because I am her husband. That time in the hotel in Mumbai she was stroking my face in the morning. She even kissed my cheek, her eyes said something to me. Things that her lips never said. All this won't have happened if she loved someone else. But then why is she doing all this WHY!??!??

I was in the hotel room and I herd a knock. I opened the door and it was her. I went back to the room leaving the door open.

DP: Ranveer!! Listen to me...

I turned to her and our faces were inches apart from each other.

DP: Ranveer I know this is not fair on you and I am really sorry but I love him.

But when she said "I love him" she looked down distrusted the eye contact. My brain believed her but my heart was seeking agreement from her eyes which she didn't give. I was so confused. But my heart shouts to me that she is lying. I didn't know what to do.

RS: Do you really love him?

DP: Y..ye...yes......

She still didn't look at me. I had to do something to find out the truth.

RS: fine then I want to meet him tomorrow evening. He can choose the venue.

DP: Oh... Ok.. Thank you Ranveer...you...

I just walked into the washroom. And..... I cried. Cried my heart out. I never imagined my life to be like this. To fall in love. I was workaholic businessman who's carrier means everything to him. And here I am, on the washroom floor crying cause the person I love choose her ex over me. Or at least that's what she says she has done. I gathered myself together, changed into my sleeping clothes and was going to sleep. Deepika went and freshened up too but I noticed something her eyes were bright red just like mine when I was crying in the washroom. As it she too was crying. But it was no use asking her she won't tell. There is something going on and I must find out what.

She finally came and laid on the other side of the bed. A few hours passed but I couldn't sleep but I didn't move or make a sound as if I was actually asleep. But Deepika was wide awake. She was moving a lot. The room was dark but my eyes got adjusted so I could see pretty much everything. Suddenly I saw her looking at me. I pretended to sleep.

She slowly came towards me and kissed my cheek. She started stroking my hair and soon she hugged me. Real tight. I felt something wet on my chest. And if I am not wrong I am sure they were tears. She said something under her breath. I couldn't hear it clearly but it almost sounded like she said "I love you". Alright there is something going on in her mind and tomorrow evening is when I will find out.

I loved the warmth from her body. I felt like I am in heaven. I couldn't help but fall asleep. The next morning I woke up before her and she was still snuggled into my arms. God! Can a women get anymore beautiful? She looked even prettier than the girls in the Disney movies. I still wonder what's going on in her head. Why is she trying to distance herself from me?

She started moving and slowly opened her eyes. At first she smiled but then the smile disappeared as if she just realized something. She quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

Finally she came out. This time she took her clothes with her to the shower so I missed the opportunity of seeing her in a towel.

RS: Deepu wanna go sightseeing?

She confuses my so much... At first she smiled but then again her smile disappeared as if she just realized something.

DP: Uhhh... Ranveer Ranbir may not like you calling me Deepu so please don't do it.

RS: oh really??? What else doesn't he like? Umm.. maybe you kissing me when I am asleep, hugging me so tightly as if it's your last time, crying on my chest, holding my hand, making out with me at a club, almost having sex with me...

DP: Enough!!! Yes I did all this! And you know what it was the first and last time.

RS: Fine then! Do what ever you want!

We both were taking deep breaths after our "conversation" and finally she spoke again.

DP: Ranbir is gonna be in the club in out hotel by 6.

RS: Humm...

[Fast-forward : at the club]

Me and Deepu oh sorry sorry Deepika entered the club. There, I saw the idiot and there was a girl with him. God! It's Anushka! What is she doing here? We went towards them.

RK: Oh hey bebe!

He was trying to kiss Deepika but thankfully Deepika dodged it. But there was something wired. She and Anushka were talking very sweetly. What the hell? Some how I felt she was trying to hook me up with Anushka or something.

She was like "why don't you two go and dance''.

My reaction was like 'no thank you' every time.

But then something happened that got my blood boiling. Ranbir couldn't keep his hands of Deepika. He was behind Deepika and was constantly kissing her neck and pulling her towards him by her waist. Deepika was super uncomfortable. She claims she loves him but she is so uncomfortable around him. These two things just don't go together.

RK: Baby, wanna come to the dance floor with me?

Deepika hesitated.

AS: Come on Deepika go with him. In the mean time I and Ranveer can have a chat.

Anushka emphasized the word chat.

DP: Oh.. Ya...ya let's go...

They were dancing. Or more like Ranbir was trying to touch Deepika everywhere and Deepika was escaping his hands. But suddenly he turned her towards him and was about to kiss her....

--Narrator's POV--

Ranveer was boiling with anger. He ran towards Ranbir and Deepika before their lips met. He turned Deepika around and kissed her passionately.

--Ranveer POV--

I don't know what is happening but I am doing it. I am kissing Deepika. For a few seconds she was not responding but then her lips moved and started responding. Her right hand grabbed my hair and left hand was on my waist. Our tongues were battling for dominance. Our hands were all over each other. I was taking her to our room now. We some how controlled ourselves at the lobby. But our passion erupted in the elevator. The guy watching through the camera must be enjoying this. My shirt was half open and was trying to find the room cars. Finally I found it and opened the door.......

------------------End of Chapter 11--------------------

Guess what happens next? Hehe I feel so evil right now for cutting it right there. I have been really busy lately all assessments due at the same time so the updating pace has been kinda slow. Grade 10 is not easy trust me 😭! Ok so I am leaving for Dubai. Will write a lot in the plane and will update when I get internet connection.

Vote! Comment! Share! Enjoy!!!!!!!! 😉