Chaptet 31 - Midnight Romance

Alia POV

Me and Varun are at my favorite restaurant now. I have been very busy lately with work so he decided to be a sweetheart and take me out on a date.

V: Baby look over there isn't that Pari?

A: OMG yah! It's her but who is that guy?

V: Don't know can't see his face but he doesn't look like Arjun...

A: Yaaa Arjun has tick curly hair. This guy is different... Let's go and say hi!

V: No! No! Baby she looks like she is on a date. Let's not disturb them yet.

A: Date? I don't think she is over Arjun yet though... She seemed very sad last week when we met.

V: I know but look at her she is all dolled up

A: Humm... she seems really happy and comfortable with that guy too.

V: Before we leave, we will go and meet them. For now let's give them some privacy.

A: Ok Boo!

V: I love it when you call me that...

A: And I love you!

He leaned over the table and quickly pecked my lips.

V: Sorry! I know you don't like PDA but I just couldn't resist anymore, I had to... Gosh babe you look so hot in the dress.

A: Honestly, if it's with you I don't mind is indulging in a little PDA myself...

V: Is that so?

*cough* *cough* I looked up and saw Pari standing there with ...... Sid?!?!?

P: Control your self Varun we don't want Jr. Varun or Alia before marriage do we?

V: Now that I think about it... It doesn't sound like a bad idea, babe let's do it now!

P: Sid? What are you doing here?

V: Huh? Sid where?........ Oh!

S: Actually me and Pari were just hanging out...

V: Hanging out? What's going on Pari? Why are you with this idiot?

P: Varun!

A: No Pari! Varun is right. Why are you even around this man? He tried to separate Deepika and Ranveer! He is probably gonna do something again!

Pari's POV

S: Pari, I think I should leave...

Sid was about to turn away and leave when I caught his hand.

P: You are not going anywhere.

I know what Sid did in the past was wrong but he changed. Alia and Varun's anger is justified but I know that today Sid is different. They can be upset with him but not insult him like this publicly.

P: Guys there are a few things you don't know and I sooner or later have to tell you the whole story but for now just trust my words. Sid is not going to harm anyone and we two are just friends. I'll tell you both everything very soon but not today. We've got to go. I'll talk to you guys later.

A: Fine but you be careful ok? And call us if there is any problem.

P: I will! Thanks guys! Bye.

V&A: Bye!

We left the restaurant, the movie hall was just around the corner so we were walking there. Sid didn't say a word since the Varun and Aliya event. He seemed so happy earlier but now he was lost. If I am not mistaken then I saw tears in his eyes. I wanted to just stop and hug him but I stopped myself from doing so as I didn't know if it would be ok to show that kind of affection given that the relationship we share currently. We entered the movie hall silently and the movie began. Sid still didn't say anything so I decided to take the first step. I slide my hand under his arm and held his hand.