Chapter 2 - First Meeting

Ranveer POV

I was at office. We just singed a advertising contract for the European market. Tomorrow I have a conference with my team. I should get my presentation ready.

Phone ringing...

[Ranveer's mom - RSM

Ranveer's dad -RSD]

RS: hey dad!

RSD: Hi Ranveer! Beta I have some important news for you beta come home and we will discuss.

RS: Dad I am preparing for a presentation tomorrow...

RSD: I talked with Anil (dad's trusted man) he I gonna be in charge for a few months. I don't want you to go to work at least 2 months.

RS: WHAT? Dad you can't be serious 2 mon..

RSD: No son! I would not have any more of your excuse. You are working 24/7. You are just 23 beta you are suppose to enjoy life. If you can't think about your self it's ok. Your mom and I will do it for you.

RS: daaaadddd!

RSD: I have invited a friends family over so please if not for your self for us at least come home by 7. You are our only child we can at least expect this much from you.

RS: Find dad. No need for emotional blackmail.

RSD: Good then. See you soon!

RS: Bye dad!

Uff parents and their sentimental words I tell you.

----Reached home at 6:45----

RS: Hey mom!

RSM: Oh thank god you are home early! Go dress up quickly. I got your clothes out its on your bed change quickly. Go go go!

RS: Ok fine what's the rush?

RSM: You will see

I went to my room. There was a dark blue suit and a white shirt with a red border on the collar. I must say my mom's dressing is just too good. No wonder she is a designer. I got a shower and changed. When I was about to come out I heard the door bell.

Kaka (house worker) opened the door and it almost felt like my parents were wild dogs who just saw food and attacked it. There was laughter and hugs. Too much for me to handle. I could hardly see any of the guests' faces. But when I did I just froze. She was just beautiful. Big brown eyes. Super cute dimples. Fantastic figure. Gorgeous black dress. A warm smile. A smile that can just melt your heart. Even mine. Gosh Ranveer! What are you thinking? It's just a girl nothing else. It was strange though. I have never noticed a girl. Never had a girlfriend. Didn't even have my first kiss. I was never interested. Ok don't get me wrong. I am not gay or anything but was just too busy. First with my studies and then with my work. But there was just some thing about her that...

RSD: Ranveer come here beta!

I went there.

RSD: This is Prakash Padukone he is a childhood friend we were in school together.

RS: Nice to meet you Sir.

I took his blessings. If this was business it would have been a hand shake but since this is at home it's different.

DPD: Nice to meet you too beta. I had only seen you once when you used to wear diapers. Haha! And beta sir is too formal call me uncle.

I just nodded the diaper part was too embracing. I saw that girl giggling with another girl. I guess they were sisters. I probably looked like a tomato now.