Chapter 19 - Deepveer Mansion

Deepika POV

I saw the nameplate outside the door it said, "Deepveer Mansion". Awww it was perfect. Our parents were outside the house. I ran towards mom and dad and hugged them. God I missed them so much. I also went and hugged ma and papa (Ranveer's parents). Ranveer hugged hall the parents too. We had a small Griha Pravesh puja (house warming ceremony).

RS: Babe how do you like the house?

DP: Ranu it's it's... I don't have word. Beautiful is not even a word anymore. This is amazing!

RS: I am glad you like is jaan. Now come with me. You haven't seen half of the house yet.

Ranveer took me to all the 6 bedrooms, 3 study, 6 bathrooms, kitchen, dinning room, garden, swimming pool, gym, puja room (prayer room), and the garage. This house was huge it took us a good half an hour to take a good look at the place.

RS: Deepu here are the papers of the house.

DP: Why are you giving it to me?

RS: Babe I bought this house in your name. You are the owner.

DP: But-

RS: No Deepu don't reject it. I never gave you a wedding gift. It was you how planned beautiful surprises for me. It's my turn now.

DP: Baby this is OUR house. OURS. I love you for doing this for me. But if you love me too make this house at OUR name. 50 - 50. Na zada na cam ( not too much not too less)

RS: Ok meri ma. Aisa hi hoge! ( Ok fine. It will be like that only.)

I pecked him on his cheek. He made a puppy face insisting to shower his lip with some love to. I obliged, attaching my lips with his for a passionate kiss. Thankfully everyone left, giving us the privacy we badly needed.

DP: I wanna go take a shower and freshen up a little.

RS: Oh what a coincidence. I was thinking of it too.

DP: Fine I am going to the other washroom.

But he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

RS: You know scientists say that soon the world will suffer from severe water scarcity. Why don't we shower together and save our planet, shall we? 😏

DP: Wow! So much concern for Earth...

RS: Let's do it na!

DP: No way!

RS: Yes way! Come on Deepu! It'll be fun. Please!!!!!

DP: I hate the fact that I can't say no to you!

RS: Woohoo! Ranveer scores! Let's go! Let's go!

DP: Such a kid!

RS: Don't worry jaan... just continue not saying no to me... and we'll have dozens of kids in no time 😉

DP: Shut up or I'll kill you!

RS: Awww... Please don't do that sweetheart. How are you going to give birth without me?

DP: Fine I am leaving.

RS: No no sorry sorry sorry, don't go!

DP: 😝 I don't like you!

RS: Ya babe I love you too! Now let's go!

Ranveer POV

I entered the bathroom. Deepika went to the closet I don't know why. Anyways I got into my birthday suit (naked) and impatiently waited for my lady love while under the shower 🚿. Finally the door knob turned and entered the queen or hearts. But but with a bikini on. Why?