Chapter 30 - A New Life

Sidharth POV

I didn't plan to take Pari out for dinner but I couldn't help but ask her when she was leaving. I didn't want her to leave me. I felt alone again and I hated it. It was the best way to get some more time with her. I kept on smiling on my way home, about the fact that she said 'yes'. I wonder if it could be more than a dinner. How about a drive after that? Or a movie? Just anything? Should I ask her? Crap! I didn't take her phone number... Uhh! How can I get her phone number? Deepika...

Calling Deepika

D: Hello?

S: Deepika? This is Sid....

D: Oh... Um hi?

S: Hi, actually can you... Um do me a favor?

D: Uh...yea tell me

S: Can I have Pari's number?

D: Pari's number?

S: Yeah?

D: Hold on a sec..... Ok the number is *says the number*

S: Thank you so much!

D: Why do you need her number though?

S: Um... We are actually going out for dinner and I needed to ask her something but I forgot to take her phone number so yeah...

D: You two are still in touch?

S: I met her last night Deepika... at a club. Pari was drunk..

D: What?

S: Relax... Did she tell you about her and Arjun?

D: Yeah?

S: She is just going through a bad emotional phase so she decided to drink a little. I saw her crying... I called you your phone was off. My car was not there so I took her to my place and I just dropped her home now.

D: Gosh! I didn't even know about this!

S: it's ok Deepika... She just needs some time to get over all this but I think you should talk to her. You know... just tell her she's not alone and that everything happens for the best... Be there for her Deepika she should never be alone... Being alone is not a nice feeling...

D: Hum! Ok and thanks for being there for her.

S: Anytime! Thanks for the number! And.... I'm really for what I did Deepika... I shouldn't have... I was being an idiot... You and Ranveer are happy together and I wish you all the best... If possible just forget what happened...

D: It's ok... Let's just not talk about it...?

S: K! Bye!

D: Bye!

End call

That made me feel a lot lighter as I let my guild get out of my system. I feel better now... Pari...

Calling Pari

P: Hello!

S: Hey Pari this is Sid!

P: Heyy!

S: Wow you sound cheerful again!

P: Yeah I felling better now...

S: See this my charm working on you...

P: Ha ha ha you wish 😝

S: It's true....

P: Tumne muje siff chit chat karne ke liye phone kiya hai ya kush kaam ki baath bhi karoge? (Have you just called me for chit chat or do you have something useful to say?)