Chapter 10 - Matters of Heart

Deepika POV

It was a long flight to Zurich. There were only 8 business class seat and there were no other passengers. I was really bored and my dear husband was in the company of his laptop. I was totally frustrated with him how can a guy work on his honeymoon? The movies in the flight were not so good so for entertainment I decided to annoy Ranveer. I was poking him, throwing pillows at him but he was too busy to react so I had to do something.

DP: Oye!

RS: Humm?

DP: Can I annoy you?

RS: Weren't you just doing that?

DP: Nahi! Who trailer tha picture abhi baki hai Patidev! (No! That was just the trailer the movie is still left Mr. husband!)

So I went towards him and blocked his view to to the laptop. He was trying to move me away but instead I sat on his lap facing him. He had this instant smirk on his face.

RS: Babe if you call this annoying then trust me you should annoy me more often!

Then I realized what he was talking about. I quickly jumped up and started walking away. But he grabbed my wrist.

RS: Come on! Annoy me!

DP: Idiot!

He started laughing.

Tip number 1: Be careful about how you annoy your husband.

RS: Deepu!

DP: My name is not Deepu!

RS: But I love Deepu!......I....mean...the...name...

Tell you what, I had butterflies in my stomach when he said that. It sounded just perfect!

Shut up Deepika he loves Anushka not you!

That made my heart sink. I was probably the barrier between their relationship. I mean I was looking at Anushka from my point of view. But from a other perspective there was nothing wrong whit her trying to come closer to Ranveer and him defending her. They are in love isn't that justified? I should give him some space. Even try and bring them together. That will make Ranveer happy! I shouldn't ruin things for them. Ya I have to call Anushka and talk to her. And suddenly I realized something. Before I had a confusion if I was in love with Ranbir or not. That was because I didn't know what it is. But today I know what love means cause I have fallen in LOVE...with my HUSBAND! Who loves someone else....

We finally landed in Zurich and were checking in at the hotel. Ranveer was at the reseption. Now was the time... I went to the lobby and called Anushka.

--On the phone--

AS: Hello?

DP: Anushka it's me Deepika! Don't hang up this is about Ranveer. You love him right?

AS: Huh?... Oh... Ya ya I do!

DP: And he loves you?

AS: Very much!

DP: Ok so I have a plan to get you guys back together! (said the plan)

AS: Ok this sounds good!

DP: Ya! Just do as I told you and you will get your man back.

AS: Ok thanks bye!

DP: Bye!

--End of Call--

I said "your man". It tore my heart. I am in love with the guy and I am trying to give him away to someone else. But I am doing this because I love him. I want him to be happy with whoever he is. It didn't feel right to make these plans behind his back but as much as I know him if I tell him to go back to Anushka he won't listen, he will start thinking about what will happen to me...this plan is the only way...I could feel the tears in my eyes, that's when...