Chapter 3 - Coming Closer

Ranveer POV

Deepika entered the mall and was coming towards me. Why does she have to look so drop dead gorgeous? The very first time I was getting sexually attracted towards a person. The person I was being forced to get married to by next week. The person who probably hated with true passion. Well I am not much of a fan either. She came and her sister followed her behind.

RS: Hi (with an attitude)

DP: hi (in a wired manly voice)

RS: hey I don't talk like that! I..

She started giggling. God she looked so cute. Her dimples were full on display and her lips so so beautiful. I felt like just grabbing her face and kissing her. My first kiss ... I didn't realize but we were really close. Our nose were a centimeter apart. She was looking into my eyes as if she wanted to do the same thing.

P: *cough* *cough*

We pulled apart looking everywhere but at each other. Gosh Ranveer you forgot the rule. Work time - love and relationship time = no carrier. But I don't know why but the concept that I made seemed foolish. Shit Deepika is hypnotizing me. I am calling my own rule foolish.

P: let's go see the saries first!

D: ok (shyly)

I followed. While the girls were busy choosing saries I noticed a guy checking out Deepika. I heard him telling his friend "Man she is hot! Wish I had her in my bed." My blood was boiling. I wanted to beat him up so wouldn't be able to have sex ever in his life. She is MINE. ONLY MINE! Ranveer shut up! She in your forced to-be-wife. Whatever but still MINE.

--------Deepika POV--------

I was looking how the saries look on me in the mirror and saw a reflection of a guy checking me out. I felt really uncomfortable. Then I realized that Ranveer noticed him. I acted as if I didn't see a thing. I wanted to see what he dose. And what he did I just couldn't stop grinning. He ever so softly placed his hand my waist and gently pulled me towards him. Making his body a shield obstructing their view of me. I felt butterflies in my stomach fluttering everywhere. I hated him but I don't know why I felt so safe near him as if there was nothing called fear anymore. His hand was still on my waste. I felt like ice and he was warmth. Save me I am melting.

We finished shopping and was so tired. But that guy wasn't and I Ranveer shaking in anger. He was about to attack them but I quickly grabbed his hand. He looked towards me and his which were filled with anger relaxed. He intertwined our hand and gripped it tightly and we walked out of the mall together. My stupid sister purposely left early with the car and texted me and Ranveer to have dinner in the restaurant near by and go for the romantic movie in the multiplex in the mall. She even got the tickets and put it in my purse. The movie was at 8:30 and was suppose to end at 10. At ten she would send the car back. There were not a single taxi in sight and the mall was far away from home. Leaving us with no other option but to follow the instructions. I will kill her when I get back home. To dinner. It was actually nice. Na it was amazing! It was the first time I saw Mr. Jerk laugh. I showed him a funny childhood picture. And he erupted with laughter. He even held my hand with both his hands and put his head on in and continued to laugh. It felt special. Probably one of those moments I would remember when we fight again.

RS: let's go, the movie will start in 10 minuets.

DP: Okey dokey

--------Ranveer POV--------

We entered the movie hall. Priyanka booked us ticket in the last row, extreme right corner. Obviously it had to be a romantic movie with a kissing scene every 20 minuets. But that didn't bother Deepika madam at all. Her eyes were blued to the screen and mine was glued to her. She definitely knew how to hypnotize. There was this emotional scene between the leads and she her eyes poured with tears. I don't think anyone would ever cry so much for a movie. My hand automatically moved towards hers and I intertwined our fingers. To my surprise she let go of it. I thought she didn't feel comfortable or something. But then she grabbed my entire arm and linked it. And rested her head on my shoulder. As I said before I never had a girlfriend so completely inexperienced about these stuff but it didn't feel strange. It was... prefect. Everything just fell in place. I was changing. I don't know if it is for better or for worse but I was just happy and felt compleat. Mr. Ranveer Singh you are officially screwed.

The movie ended and Deepika slept peacefully on my shoulders. She looked so adorable.

RS: Deepika wake up we have to go.

DP: Humm (still sleeping)

RS: Deepu wake up babe

What? 'Deepu' 'babe' where did that come from?

DP: Ranbir let me sleep na.

Ranbir? who is Ranbir? Did she just say my name wrong or was it someone else. Right after she said that she got up quickly off her seat shocked.

DP: Ya sorry. Ya let's go it's late...

With that she started walking away

---In the care a Ranveer driving---

RS: If you don't mind can I ask you something?

DP: Ya (quietly. She was not talking much anymore)

RS: Who is Ranbir?

A long silence.

DP: He... He was my ex. We broke up 6 months ago. He... He... (Drops of tears fell from her eyes)

I stopped the car on the side of the road. We were next to the beach. I came out of the car went to her side and got her out and made her sit on the branch nearby facing the sea. She seamed a little scared. Probably she thought that I was mad on her or something. I was not. Really not! I just wanted to share her problem. Help her get rid of her pain. I put my arm around her and rubbed her back. I felt her relax a bit. And she rested on her head on her shoulder and there was a silence again. But a nice one. It was peaceful. We may not be a lovey dovey couple but there was a special connection between us. In this moment there was no need for words. Us being close to each other was enough.

DP: He cheated on me. We were together for 3 years. I was really attached to him but I guess I didn't mean any thing to him. I.. I walked in on him. He...bed...her...

And her cries erupted again.

RS: Shhh! It's okey Deepu everything will be fine.

All of a sudden she hugged my. Her hands around my waist and her head on my chest. It felt like as if she was searching for protection, safety, LOVE in my arms. I held her tightly. We were there like forever. Cold breeze gushed towards us. It was getting cold. It was already 11:26. So, finally we reached at Deepika's place.

DP: You wanna have some coffee?

RS: No it's pretty late I should head home.

DP: Oh ok then...

RS: Actually I was thinking... You know dad arranged a party for my friends... a before marriage get together. Sooo do you wanna come. I mean it's just my friends wanted to meet with you...it's ok if you don't wanna co...

DP: Where is it and at what time?

RS: At 8 in a club. I will pick you up. So, can you be ready at around 7:30 insh?

DP: Sure bye!

RS: bye! (Don't go!)

DP: Ranveer (blushing)

RS: Ya!

DP: Can you let go... my hand? (tomato blushing)

RS: Huu? Oh ya ya ya Sorry I unmm... ( blushing pink)

DP: Good night!

She gave me a quick kiss on my check and rushed out. I couldn't even see her face.

RS: Yes, I will have a good night.

---------------End Of Chapter 3---------------

Vote, comment and share! ( Please! *puppy eyes* 🐶) Hope you liked it. Drama, more romance and some fights on its way! Will update as soon as possible. I am on twitter as @DeepVeerFan. Feel free to send suggestions or feedback.

[Important] Do you guys want short chapters like these and regular updates or long chapters and slow updates?

Let me know if possible. Thanks for reading enjoy!