Chapter 7 - Dance Class!

{Arjun - AK

Anushka - AS}

Ranveer POV

[Kiss]

Ok here is the deal. Last time I made the move and I was accused of taking advantage of her. Indicating she doesn't like me. "I regret it" statement conforming it. I concluded that if she doesn't like me then I will stay away. I tried to do so. Stayed away even refused to dance with her. All clear. Equation is that this time she made the move. What the f**k is this suppose to mean?

y= kiss x first move + deepika (n)

y = dislikes me ❓

y = hates me ❓

y = likes me ❓

y = loves me ❓

y = looks like a impossible math questions that I can never solve so why even try ✔️

{Author: Had a really bad math test and my teacher said practice more so ya..}

Leaving confusion part aside I just loved it. Her lips tasted like strawberry. All these years there were no kisses and all of a sudden in 4 days there were 2 of them and looking at the rate I forecast there are more on it's way.

She was blushing badly and Pari and Arjun were still starting.

P: Babe if you are going to make a guy stop talking like that trust me he is gonna talk aaalllotttt!

Now even I am blushing..

AK: aww I wish someone would do that to me.

And both me and Deepu were looking at Pari. Her turn to blush. After we had enough of the color red we finally went to the dance class. I had to dance because my to-be-wife won't have it any other way.

Arjun and Pari were practicing and me and Deepu were on the bench on the side. Then my phone started ringing.

[Remember Deepika can only hear what Ranveer is saying]

--On the phone--

RS: Hello!

AS: Hey babe! It's me Anushka

RS: hi Anushka

Deepika didn't look happy

AS: Wanna meet up at Starbucks near your office?

RS: Sorry I can't. I am with Deepika in the dance class.

Now she was hiding a smile of accomplishment. So hard to judge her mood.

AS: What's the address?

RS: Its the place in [address]

AS: I am coming!

RS: Oh... You are coming... Umm why?

I can tell by the look on Deepika's face she was not very fond of her. Honestly speaking neither was I.

I don't know why suddenly she was so interested in my life.

A: Just wanna hang out. See you in a bit! Bye!

RS: Ya bye.

--End of call--

DP: she coming?

RS: Why jealous?

DP: Shut up!

RS: Wanna make me...again?

I had a huge smirk on my face.

DP: Ya!

And she hit me on my shoulder.

RS: I was expecting the previous technique but I can do with this too.

DP: Good cause you are only gonna get this one!

RS: Awww... (Sad pouty face)

We started giggling. Something so strange about our relationship. One time we are fighting like cats and dogs. Other times we are inseparable.

--Anushka enters--

AS: hey handsome!

-----Deepika POV------

Hey b*ch!

RS: Oh hey!

AS: Oh Deepika what a surprise Ranveer didn't tell me you were here...

Lire! He said "I am with Deepika" in front of me. Ranveer looked at me with a What-the-hell expression.

Arjun: Guys you are up!

RS: Ok!

--1234 and now we are no the dance floor--

Ugh! I hate the instructor. He was just not happy with anything I was doing. And then the grate Anushka graced us with her presence and didn't leave a single chance of flirting whit my Ranveer. Enough! I pulled him away from her and this time did every dam step perfectly. I guess I function best under pressure.

Finally Anushka left and we went home.

--Enter Deepika's home--

I flopped on the couch and Ranveer sat beside me.

DPM: How was the dance class?

P: Good! But I am so tiered..

RSM: Ok kids we need some information from you.

RS: What is it mom?

RSM: Your honeymoon! Where do you both want to go?

A: What you both haven't decided yet?

DP: No! We met 2 weeks ago what do you expect?

A: Umm... Me becoming Uncle soon.. ; )

RS: Shut up!

A: Make me!

We remembered that incident and started laughing.

DPM: uff! Kids these days...

P: How about Switzerland?

RS: I like it! As long as it is not a busy place I am happy.

DP: Me too! Switzerland sounds good!

A: Jawab lock kiya jai? (KBC)

RS: yup!

RSD: Fine I will book the tickets.

---------End of Chapter 7--------------

Vote! Comment! Share!

Thanks for reading. Not one of my best chapters a lot of homework right now. :( The next is the wedding chapter. Will try to finish by tomorrow but no promises... Have a lot of assessment task from school. We'll see. Enjoy! 😄