Chapter 16 - Only Yours!

Ranveer POV

[Flashback - in the yacht]

RS: Bebe this yacht is beautiful!

DP: *smiles* You haven't seen the best part yet...

RS: There's more?

DP: Yup! Come I'll show you.

She took me inside the living room. There was a staircase on the corner. She lead me towards it. We climbed and went to the floor above. Wow! There is a roof top deck. There was a comfortable circular mattress on the floor with fluffy cushions and pillows. Above us there were hundreds of stars shimmering in the sky. She tugged on my arm signaling me to lay on the mattress. And that's just what I did. I placed my head on one of the pillows whit my right hand around Deepu's shoulders. Her hand was resting on my chest along with her legs tangled with mine. There stars above us look as if they were smiling at us from above. I was speechless...

RS: By doing all this you have raised the standards of special surprises really high! How am I suppose to plan these kind of stuff when I surprise you?

DP: There is a way...

RS: Mind telling me?

DP: Well, you just have to stay right beside me. That's more than enough for me.

RS: Awww...

The night passed as we cuddled with eachother with the blanket of stars and moon above us.

[End of Flashback]

[Present Day]

Deepika POV

Tomorrow we are going back to Mumbai. It's been 2 weeks in Switzerland. We have had such a good time here. We went sightseeing, shopping, indulged in chocolates and had "fun" if you know what I mean 😉. Now we are in the hotel room, Ranveer is finishing up his important calls from work and I am so board. Finally his call ended.

DP: Ranu wanna go for a stroll outside? I am bored!

RS: Shure babe! Let me go to the washroom and change.

DP: *cough* *cough* baba don't you think I have seen you without clothes too many times already. Why the hell of you need to go to the washroom to change.

RS: Because I am so hot that you won't be able to control yourself and get super turned on when I strip.

DP: I your dreams Mr. Singh! 😝

RS: "Ohhhh Ranveer! Please... I need you!" Wonder who says all that!

DP: I don't sound like that!

I throw a pillow at him. Shit! Really? Do I really sound like that when we are having ...? This is so embarrassing 😳

RS: " Ranveeeeer! "😂

DP: Shut up! 😳😠

RS: Ok!

Then he slowly starts to peal his cloths off. I think he is purposely doing it s...l...o...w.... to tease me and guess what it was working! He has this perfectly sculpted body with muscular biceps, six pack abs *drools*, he had a cute mole on his bum, rest of the information is private... 🔥 someone call the fire brigade 🚒...

RS: Stop checking me out!

DP: Me? Forget it! I have seen many sexy bodies.. like Ranbir-

The moment the word Ranbir slipped from my mouth I knew it was not good. Ranveer's face was towards the wall so I couldn't see his expression but I could sense he was not too happy with my comment... He put on his clothes quickly...

DP: Ranv-

RS: Let's go I am ready...

And he left the room...Ok I know I shouldn't have said Ranbir but what's the big deal anyways? Ranbir is just a word to me. I love Ranveer and he knows that. Then? He knows I was just pulling his leg... If he starts getting upset about these small things than how is this going to work?

I went outside too. I spotted him waiting at the hotel lobby. I jogged towards him...

DP: Ranveer I am sorry ok?

RS: Humm.. *upset face*

DP: Stop behaving like a kid! You know that Ididn't mean anything.

RS: I am not a kid! And if I am then go back to Ranbir!

DP: You are behaving like an idiot right now!

RS: Wow! What a transition form " your the best!" to "idiot"

Then out of no where Ranbir popped up right beside me.

RK: See babe! He just doesn't know how to treat you right!

RS: Oh really? Cheating on someone is good treatment you say?

RK: That was a fuc*ing mistake! You can't use that against me all my life!

RS: Ya ya mistake! You knew your girlfriend was away so you decided to sleep with someone else... Ya that's totally a mistake!

RK: I was drunk!!!! *turns to Deepika* Babe I have told you several times and I am telling you again! I love you Deepika! I always have... 3 years of our relationship, it was not for this day! It was meant to be you and me, us together! *tears rolling* *snobs*

DP: Ranbir don't cry please! Listen I have to confess. Yes I was hurt when you left me but one thing I have realized that I was not in love with you ever. I got attached to you as time passed, but no love, there never was! I don't know if you actually love me or not but I really don't. I am sorry if it makes you feel bad. It's really not my intention to do so. I love Ranveer. A lot! I feel it. I think it's been some time and you should move on...

A few friends of Ranbir appeared from behind. I have met a few of them before...

[Friends = F1, F2.....cause they are not importat]

F1: See I told you!

F2: Get over it dude you lost the bet just accept it!

DP: Bet? What bet?

F3: Hey Deepika! We meet again... Listen, don't take it personally, we were just here for a holiday. We saw you and your husband at the airport. Later over drinks one of us challenged Ranbir to kiss you without forcing you and he accepted so...

Disgusting! He is the cheapest person in the world! He did all this fake acting to win a bet.

DP: You know what Ranbir, thank you for cheating on me. Thanks for saving my life. Thank God I am not with a characterless man like you. And by the way the only thing you are going to get is this!

I slapped him red in the face. I should have done this way before but better late than never... I gripped Ranveer's hand tightly cause I knew if I don't stop him now Ranbir will soon be in hospital. I pulled him out of the hotel. We kept on walking without saying a word to each other.

DP: Ranu? Still angry?

RS: *smile* No babe! I am sorry for overreacting... I just can't stand when I think that once at a point of time he might have been close to you, touched you, ufff! 😣

DP: I belong to you! No one else! Past was bad and forgotten. It has nothing to do with our present. Don't let is trouble us!

RS: I won't! I promise! As long as you proms me you are only mine...

He extend his hand. And I confidently put my hand in his.

DP: Only yours!

------------------End of Chapter 16-----------------

2K reads!!!!! 😲😊😘

I had reached a writer's block in the last chapter. Was missing Deepveer badly and had no idea what to write... Big hug to ridhima4deepveer and deepveerian for there fantastic ideas. I wouldn't have been able to write further it weren't for them. Please give them a round of applause 👏! Now I have a lot of things planned and hopefully everyone will like it! 😊

Vote! Share! Comment! ENJOY! 😉