Chapter 33 - Little Princess

Sid POV

She is happy Sid! She is really happy with him! That's all you wanted for her right? You wanted her to smile, to laugh, to enjoy and that's what's happening. She is with the person she fell in love with. You can't let yourself get in the way of them. Not again! She is just your friend that's it! Nothing more! Don't spoil things, not this time! Your relationship with Pari started because of Arjun but it should end for Pari's sake. You have to get away from her. Otherwise you'll mess things up again.

I should stop hanging out with her, let her be with Arjun. I will start avoiding her. Maybe she'll get upset and dislike me but at least she won't know my feelings for her. That I worry when she doesn't pick up my phone. I get annoyed when she works too hard and skips her lunch. The fact that her smile means the world to me. I feel like someone is stabbing my heart every time I see her with him. The truths is that I love her more than anyone else in the world and if I can keep her happy by stabbing my heart every second of my life, I will do it.

Ranveer POV

It's Pari and Arjun's engagement today. We are all very excited. Right now we are at the Taj Hotel. The engagement ceremony is about to begin soon. Everyone is here.

Deepu is getting close to her due date! I can't wait to hold our baby in my arms. Just the thought of me and Deepika raising our child together...it's magical.

Since last month Deepu and I have been talking more care. We shifted our bedroom to the first floor so she could move around the house more easily. Also, I keep making sure she is not over exerting herself in this engagement. Gotta make sure she is fine before anything else.

I was fixing my tie when I herd Deepika whine.

D: I look ugly!

She was in front of the mirror. Man this woman is gorgeous! How did I get so lucky?

R: No babe, you look stunning!

D: Oh shut up! I look like a elephant!

I moved closer to her and hugged her from behind, generally wrapping my arms around her tummy.

R: Well... All I can say I've never seen someone so beautiful in my life.

Never have and never will. I was honest! Really! Nothing is more beautiful than my Deepu...and oh our baby too! I looked at Deepika through the mirror. She blushed like a teenager.

D: You sure I look all right?

R: Alright? Oh trust me baby girl...you look ravishing! If it was up to me, I'll marry you all over again.

D: You again? Naah...I'll look for another groom maybe.

R: Oh yeah? Then you gotta forget it, cause you are stuck with me for life baby girl. I'm not letting you go anywhere. Can't life without you!

D: I love you

R: I love you too! And I swear, if you ever leave me, I'll hunt you down and bring you back to me.

D: Don't worry babe, I won't be going anywhere...

R: Good!

I nuzzled my head in the crook of her neck, kissing on her sweet spot. Her sent, it drives me crazy. She let out a moan form her lips. She turned around facing me, she cupped my cheeks and connected her lips with mine. It's been long, you know since we had done...."it".

We had to be careful since the baby was there. Getting intimate during pregnancy is usually not a problem but our scenario is different. We had a check up with the doctor three months ago and she mentioned there might be some complications with the pregnancy.