Chapter 15 - For Marrying Me!

Ranveer POV

Apparently Deepika left me all alone and lonely for arranging her special plan. To be honest, the only thing I want is my Deepu in my arms and then cuddle all day... It's already 5pm! Where is she I miss her!!! 😫😭

[Call From Deepika]

RS: Babe where are you?

DP: Hey sexy! I have something in the cupboard for you...you'll know what to do...bye! 😘

RS: Deepu yo-

[End of Call]

I went to the cupboard and opened it. There was a box wrapped in white paper with gold design. I opened it care fully and found a red suit, LV belt, white shirt, and dark blue jeans. There was also a note...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Baby,

Where this quickly

and get ready! Your

surprise awaits...

Your Deepu 💋

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ok then.... I wore everything. Brushed my hair, put on my perfume. And was all set to go... I heard a knock on the door. I rushed and opened it. There was the queen of my heart standing there looking gorgeous in a red dress that just reached her mid-thigh.

DP: Shall we?

I walked towards her and she took her steps back. Her back hit the wall with me kissing her jawline and neck.

RS: Ummm..... (Moan)

DP: Babe not now! 😳

RS: Then when? 😌💭💘😉

DP: Later we have to go....

RS: Fine...😔

DP: Good Boy let's go!

[In the Car 🚘]

RS: Babu at least tell me now where are we going? 😧

DP: Wait and find out!

RS: 😏

DP: Trust me! You will love it!

RS: I know... As long as you are involved you bet I am gonna love it 😊

DP: Lovely! Now be a good boy and put this blindfold on...

RS: Humm... Are you planning to have car sex with me or some thing? 😍

DP: Shut up! God you have such a dirty mind!

RS: Babe it's hard to control ok. You are just too damn hot!

DP: Just put it on!

RS: Okey dokey!

I put it on and soon the car stopped. I herd the door open and close. Than my side of the door opened.

DP: Babe now slowly get out of the car! I'll help you give me your hand.

I gave her my hand and I got out of the car. She directed me to walk and I followed. Funnily she stopped and opened my blindfold. It took my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light and than I clearly saw what she planned... It was a white yacht! It looked amazing just like Deepika.

RS: Deepu it's beau-

DP: Shhh! I know... Come inside!

She intertwined our hands together and lead me inside the yacht. It had a a deck where there was a small circular pool, surrounded by a white circular sofa with red cushions. She took me indoor where there was a big living room romantically decorated with a open kitchen. There were two stools along the kitchen counter.

She pulled me towards the tool.

DP: Sit here!

Then she went in the kitchen and started taking plates and glasses out.

RS: What are you doing?

She looked at me and smiled.

DP: Cooking for you the first time! ☺️

RS: How sweet! I love you!

DP: Ok!

I looked at her and frowned and she started giggling. She stretched her hands over the kitchen counter and squeezed my cheeks.

DP: I love you too! 😘

RS: Good! Now let me help you!

DP: No! No! You sit there I'll do everything. This is my plan.

RS: But Deepu I feel bad sitting here doing nothing while you are working so hard! 😔

DP: Don't worry babe! The tables will turn one day! 😉

RS: No problem as long as you are not working too much!

DP: Babe control the sweet talk or else I'll have diabetics.

RS: Okey Dokey! 🙊

The smell was so good! I don't exactly know what's she making but it smells delicious. I am sure it was Indian food. My favorite!

RS: Babe How do you know I like Indian food?

DP: Arjun Kapoor - The Ranveer Singh Encyclopedia!

RS: Haha! Yes my bro knows everything!

DP: Seriously how does he know everything? You guys are like made for each other! If I didn't know you closely I'll probably think you guys are gay or something...

RS: Na babe I don't swing that way... 😉😆😂

It's so strange before I met Deepika I never had a seance of humor. I was always serious and boring... Arjun used to call me Mr. Hopeless and look at me today... Never would have thought a women could have such an effect on me. Today I am completely detached from work. Can you believe it? Deepika!!!!

DP: Sir dinner is served!

Wow! There was mutton biryani, palak paneer, chole bhature, chicken masala, raita, salad, and gajar ka halwa!!!!

RS: So much....???? 😲

DP: First impression! 😌 Now taste it and tell me how it is! Be honest don't lie!

RS: Only in one condition....

DP: And what is that?

RS: You have to feed me....

DP: Such a kid!

I opened my mouth wide. She took a spoon and fed me the mutton biryani. My god! Can my wife cook or what? I love you mom but Deepu is just too good! 👌

DP: How is it?

RS: Did I ever tell you that you are the best? Cause you ARE THE BEST!

She sweetly kissed me on my lips. I made her did down and we fed each other. Today I discovered that my wife is RELLY talented. After we finished everything we went out in the deck. There was a cool breeze outside. Everything was so peaceful. Just me, her and Lake Geneva. My hands were around her waist from behind her and her head on my chest.

RS: Thank You!

I placed a gentle kiss on her neck.

DP: For?

RS: For marrying me!

----------------End of Chapter 15-------------------

Sweet & simple chapter. Apologies for the updating late. I have a BIG issue! I really don't know what to write next. Probably cause I miss Deepveer feels. Please someone help and send some suggestions! I don't wanna stop writing but I don't know what to write 😭! So please help!

Suggest!!!!! Vote! Comment! Share! Enjoy! ☺️