Chapter 27 - Making Up For It

*Caution: This chapter contains sexual content*

Deepika POV

Ranveer and I had a quiet dinner. He didn't speek much. I guess he was still in the after shock of what happened earlier.

DP: Ranveer let's go to sleep you must be tiered no?

RS: Hmmm...

He slowly walked upstairs to the bedroom, almost like a zombie. I a worried about him now. The matter is all sorter right now...well almost. But he should behave normally. I don't like this quiet and serious Ranveer. I just want my old, loud, idiot Ranveer back. I walked upstairs to find Ranveer laying in bed covered in the white quilt. I have an idea!

Ranveer POV

I herd Deepika come in the room. Uhh! I even tried to act normal at dinner but it just wouldn't work. My mind was still stuck in the moment when Deepika was howling and asking me questions about the picture. I felt like that was it. I have lost her. I would never get her, her trust, her smile back. That feeling tore me apart.

Suddenly something jumped on me when I was lost in my thought. Well it was Deepika....Huh?... wearing almost nothing....but black....damn.... sexy lingerie...What is happening with me today?

R: What is this?

D: Me

R: I know but...

D: Shhhh....

She lowered her self down to my neck and kiss my exposed skin. Sucking on my sensitive area, I couldn't help but groan in pleasure. Her hand tugged at the hem of my shirt, demanding me to get it off. I was so lost in her presence I couldn't get my hands to function. Soon Deepika too the matter in her hand and got rid of it within seconds. Her hands explored my chest while her lips reached to my to my abdomen, dangerously close to my crotch.

R: Deepika faster!

D: Faster what?

R: Uhhh!

I knew she is enjoying this. Teasing me to this extent. But tonight I was at her mercy. I lost all and any possible control over my body do do this differently. I am painfully hard right now I don't think I will last long.

Deepika POV

This is so funny seeing him like this. I sure by now is ready to do anything for me to give him some action. But I was gonna take this a little further than I have taken it before. Today I was at fault, I didn't trust him enough to give him time to explain. I basically erupted on him the moment he entered the house. It it justified I make it up to him. My hand glided down to the visible bulge in his pants. Ever so softly I creased it, earning a longing moan. I steadily increased the friction and rubbed my hand over it in a faster pace. Poor guy! He was rock hard by now. The thing is I was nervous about what I was thinking about doing next... I guess I just have to go for it.

I tug on the hem of his pants asking him to lift himself up. And I one go I pull down both his pant and boxers. I bit my lip...hard...this is it. I wrapped my hand around him and pumping him slowly. I leaned over him and licked his tip, sliding it between my mouth. He let out a small strangled groan, making me look up at him. His eyes were closed and his lips parted. I slowly moved my head up and down.

R: Shit!

Shit! I must have done it wrong. I took him out of my mouth.

R: No! No! No! Please don't stop!

I took him back in again, taking all of him in. Ranveer was a loud, fidgeting mess. Taking that as a good sign I continued the drill but much faster. Each movement I made caused him to either buck his hips up or moan in pleasure.

R: Deepika shop! I...I...can't hold any longer. I need to feel you...

I crawled up towards him reaching for his lips. Just as the longing became unbearable, he closed the gap in between as his lips met mine. The warmth of his mouth sent a current running through my body. I threw her arms around his neck.

R: Babe I love you!

D: I love you too...

He turned us over. Gently laying me on the bed and positioned himself at my entrance.

R: Ready?

D: As ready as can ever be.

R: Then here we go...

With that he entered me stretching me aroung his length. The pleasure was undescribable, the room echoed with our moans.

D: Ranveer!

R: Gosh! So close...

D: I can't hold it any longer.

R: I'm almost there babe...

R: Uhhhh!

D: Shit!

He thrusted a few more times and... You know the rest. I laid my head on his chest and I could feel it rising up and down at a fast pace. When both of our breathing finally became even I looked up at him and saw him looking down at me. He moved his face closer to mine and pecked my nose, my cheeks and finally my lips. He stretched his other hand and curled it around my waist, snuggling close to me.

R: Did I tell you I love you yet?

D: Umm..nope

R: Oh yeah?

D: Uh hu!

R: Well I love you from the bottom of my heart baby!

D: Only bottom? What are the other parts for?

R: Ok if you are going to put it like...I love you with all my heart, soul, .....body....haha with everything I have.

D: You can keep the body the heart and soul are mine.

R: Yes mam.

D: Good! *yawn*'

R: Good night sleepy head!

D: Good night!

Morning at 8:30am

I rolled over to as I felt sunlight around me. I also felt slight movements against my neck. They were sporadic and tender and as I fully awoke, I realized kisses were being planted.

D: Mmmm...

R: Good morning love. You slept well?

D: Very well...

R: Now what?

D: Time to kick some asses!

R: Sounds grate!

---------------End of Chapter 27----------------
Mary Christmas! It's been long since I've updated. In India for a holiday didn't fell like writing. Anyways hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. This chapter was an old request so thought of writing it (sorry for taking so long).Take care and keep loving Deepveer. By the way the feels in AIB killed me. I was so happy I can't express...

Ho! Ho! Ho! Mary Christmas!

Vote! Share! Comment! Enjoy! 🎄🎁😘