Chapter 12 - Night of Passion

*Mature Content*

[Caution: This chapter contains sexual content. Readers below 13 or anyone who is not comfortable with the content are advised not to read. I will make sure readers who skip this chapter don't have a problem understanding the next chapter. This chapter was a requested by a reader who choose to remain anonymous.] (Guys, the only source of knowledge I have on this subject is through my biology classes. Please don't judge me! I took a lot of inspiration from "In The Shadows" so a big thank you to deepveerfiction for the amazing writing 😘)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Narrator POV

They slammed the door behind them as they entered the room without breaking the kiss. Ranveer pinned Deepika down on the door. At this moment all thoughts, all confusion was off their heads. They both were on the same mission tonight. Deepika had one of her hand holding the collar of Ranveer's shirt tightly and made sure there were no gaps in-between them while the other hand griped Ranveer's hair firmly. Ranveer had his right hand on her cheek and the other on her butt.

Suddenly Ranveer lifted Deepika up. Deepika's legs were tightly around Ranveer's hips. Them bumped on the wall and furnitures on their was to the bed. Ranveer accidentally dropped his bad in the process and luckily something dropped that he needed the most in this situation. It was his wedding gift from Arjun. The Condoms! Ranveer had to agree, Ajun was absolutely right. It was the most useful gift anyone can give to a newly married couple. Ranveer picked it up and charged his way towards the bed.

Ranveer gently laid Deepika on the bed and waisted no time crawling on top of her. He started kissing her on her neck. A gentle moan escaped her lips. His right hand was massaging her thigh while the other hand struggled to get her out of the dress. She looked beautiful with that dress on but right now it suited better on the floor. With some difficulties here and there he finally got rid of the dress leaving her in a really sexy black laced bra and matching panties. Ranveer thought "Damn! She looks so hot!".

Deepika had enough of being in the bottom. It her turn to take control so she changed position and now she was on top of Ranveer straddling him. She passionately kissed his neck. She was too impatient to open the shirt's buttons one by one. She found a easier way. She aggressively ripped his shirt from the middle. Her hands wondered down innocently to unbutton his jeans and started playing with the elastic of his boxer briefs. While she gently bit his earlobe earning a groan form him.

Ranveer took this opportunity to unhook her bra. He touched and kisses all over her exposed skin. Finally they both got rid of the remaining clothing. The condom was put to use. Ranveer positioned himself along her entrance. One list time he looked at Deepika his eyes asking permission to enter her. And she willingly gave him permission.

He thrusted into her. At first a Ranveer kept the pace painfully slow but soon the thrusts became very fast and rough. As if he was marking his territory.

The memory of Ranbir touching Deepika, kissing her neck. Ranveer became more aggressive. Letting all the pain out off him. She was his! ALL HIS! Forever and ever and ever. NO ONE can have her! NO ONE can be as close to her as he is right now.

Ranveer can't resist bitting into her neck as his high approaches. Deepika responds to it by digging her nails on his back. Deepika kept moaning and calling Ranveer's name loudly again and again while Ranveer kept on sucking on Deepik's most sensitive parts. Finally they both came down from their high. They were breathing heavily. Ranveer and were snuggled into each other's arms facing the ceiling.

Their relationship is a mixture of everything. There is friendship, fights, romance, emotions, drama. But there is something between them. An invisible connection that brings them together no matter what.

----------End of Chapter 12-----------

Just reached hotel. Flight was delay. I tried really hard with this story. It's not easy to write a Deepveer sexual chapter when your brother is annoying you while watching a Disney movie. Haha! 😂

Anyways I have no idea when I will get a chance to write but will try my best.

Vote! Share! Comment! Enjoy! ☺️