Chapter 18 - Mr & Mrs Cupid

Ranveer POV

[Seating arrangements:

Row 1: Varun (driving), Aliya

Row 2: Pari, Arjun

Row 3: Ranveer, Deepika]

We (Me and Deepika) were still in the car, happy that no one started teasing us as of yet. Thank God! We were all discussing how Aliya and Varun met and started dating. Apparently Varun is new in the office where Aliya and Deepika work. He joined when Deepika and I were in our honeymoon. He seams to be a good guy. Sweet, funny, supportive and actually very similar to Aliya's personality. So like Varun was really attracted to Aliya when they met in the office and he kept on flirting with her. Aliya was annoyed with his constant flirting. She and a group of office friends went for dinner and Varun crashed in. There was this drunk guy irritating Aliya so Varun got really angry and hit him. The fight turned big and Varun got hurt too. Somehow they got out of there. Aliya got angry at Varun for hitting him. Asking him why he cared. And Varun in rage confessed that he fell in love with her. And so no....

DP: Awww... Such a filmy scene yaar!

AL: I know right! But you know what I love it when he gets all possessive and all.

P: Hai! I wish I had someone like that... *looking at Arjun for a second*

[WHISPERING]

DP: Is everything ok between Arjun and Pari?

RS: I know Arjun, he fears rejection a lot. He was always a little heavy weight so he is very new this romance chapter. I think Pari is now probably thinking that he doesn't have feelings for her or something since he doesn't say anything.

DP: What say Mr. Singh, wanna play Cupid?

RS: They did it in our time now let's return the favor shall we?

DP: We shall!

[END OF WHISPERING]

RS: Guys let's play a game!

DP: Ok what is it?

RS: It's called "What would you?" Basically everyone gets a chance to ask someone what would they do if something something happened. If some one is not able to answer the question then they can ask you to do do something and you have to. Got it?

Everyone: Got it!

AL: I'll start! I'll start! Ok so Pari what would you do if you had to propose to the guy you love. Let's pretend Arjun is the guy you love now saw what you would saw...

Gosh! Did Aliya know about the plan already? This was perfect. That girl's got some talented brain.

P: What sort of a question-

DP: No no no you have to answer it Pari!

P: I will say to him that-

V: Dude you have to pretend that Arjun is the guy and say it to him!

She shyly looked at Arjun. And thankfully he had some sense so he moved closer to Pari, held her hand in his and full eye contact. This was intense!

P: *looking at Arjun* I - I don't know if I am just your good friend or I mean something more. If you feel what I feel when we hug. I just know that when your arms are around me I feel so protected. I easily tell you how stupid you are and that you can't do anything right. If only it was that easy to tell you that I love you Ar-

She stopped right there and looked away.

P: There I did it. Happy now?

AL: It was so cute!

DP: Awww... My little sister is all grown up!

P: Di!!!!

Arjun was still in the same position. He didn't move a bit. His eyes were locked to her.

P: Hmmm... Ok so it's my turn now. Juju my question to you.

I knew this would come back at me.

P: So, what would you do if you were at office and Deepika came there looking really sexy and was sitting right beside you.

I looked at Deepika with a evil look. 😈

RS: Pari you sister always looks sexy....

P: Still you are in your office you possibly can't do anything....

RS: Pari trust me when your sister is involved I can do anything.

I was really close to her now my lips touching behind her ears.

AK: Get a room you guys!

RS: Bro not my fault that you don't fancy anyone.

AK: Who says I don't?

RS: Then who is it then?

AK: It's Pa-

He stopped midway. Gosh! What do I do with this guy.

DP: I think we have had enough of this game. Why is it taking so long to reach home anyways?

V: See na! So much traffic... But we are near by though. We will reach soon.

Deepika POV

We were finally going to the new house Ranveer bought. Our new home. I was going to see it for the first time. I am so excited! There were big gates that opened automatically when Ranveer scanned a card at the entrance. We drove in. OMG! This looks like the beautiful houses they show in Karan Johar's (popular Bollywood movie producer/director) films. It was not a house it was a mansion.

------------------End of Chapter 18------------------

I started to write something and ended up with something completely different. I know this chapter is only about Arjun and Pari. Hope you guys didn't mind. I just wanted to write a little about them but got carried away. I really like Arjun and Parineeti (known as Priyanka in this story) together. Don't worry no one can replace Deepveer in my heart. Anyways since I post almost everyday I have to talk about other things than just Ranveer and Deepika cause then I will have nothing new to write about. I don't want to end this book anytime soon....

[IMPORTANT]

I want to change the title of the story. Something more shorter and relevant to the current content. Please please please give me suggestions!

Vote! Share! Comment ENJOY! 😇