Chapter 5 - Regret or Not?

{Author: Ok I know this is not how alcohol works but I am too young to know. So, in this chapter leave logic behind. Play along...}

Ranveer POV

I got very drunk after a friend and I had a drinking competition. And then there was my fiancé turning me on bound limits. She was so close to me and that was enough for me to loose control. I couldn't resist her anymore. Actually I could have if I was in my senses. But we are talking about situations after three shots.

[The Kiss]

Deepika pushed me away and I think I am coming back to my senses now.

DP: How dare you?

RS: What? I thought...

DP: Thought what? That since I was drunk you can take advantage of the fact.

RS: Hey! I was drunk too...

DP: No you weren't. You didn't even come to the bar.

RS: that's because he got the drinks for me and...

DP: Leave it! You always were and remain a jerk.

RS: Do you regret it?

Silence

---Deepika POV---

Heart: No you idiot! I DO NOT regret it! Then why are you creating a fuss?

Brain: Cause I am angry and he took advantage..

Heart: Maybe what he said was true. Maybe...

Brain: No he was lying. Plus did you see him and Anushka. He doesn't have any feelings for you.

Heart: No he was uncomfortable...

Brain: because you were there looking at them

Heart: so u mean

Brain: ya he obviously likes her. If he didn't he would have stooped her.

Heart: Then why did he kiss me?

Brain: Remember all guys are the same. For example Mr. Ranbir

----Ranveer POV---

RS: Deepika answer me! Did you regret it?

Say no... Please say no!

DP: Yes I regret it. Every second of it!

----Deepika POV---

Since then Ranveer hasn't said a word. He just left without the car. He gave the key to the watchman. The watchman gave the key to me when I came out. I asked him where Ranveer went. He said he didn't know he just walked away. It was raining heavily. Now I am a little worried. Lire! I am freaking out. Where the hell did he go? I made his friend call him, cause my ego is suffering from obesity. He did not pick up. I had a panic, frustration, and guilt attack all together. I killed my ego and called him.

D: Where are you? What..

R: Go home Deepika it's late.

D: Ran..

He cut the phone.

---------------End of Chapter 5----------------

I know this is a very short chapter but the tittle fits with this part only. The next one is the wedding so is gonna be long.

[Need an opinion] Since there is a minor tension going on do you want me to keep it the same in the wedding or make it more happy and fun?

Vote, comment and share! Enjoy ☺️