chapter 19

chapter 19

thanks for all the love on this story guys! it means alot! thanks!

I instantly shifted into a protective stance. I don’t think I realized how screwed I was, I mean I’m in the middle of the woods alone and I have no idea how to fight. But I’ll be damned if I make myself look scared or weak. I let out a low growl

What are you doing!? My inner wolf argued

What do you think I’m doing? I’m trying to get us out of this!

Well you’re doing it the wrong way! You submit to the other wolf in this situation or let me take over! You have no idea what you are doing! She replied

I felt her pushing against me and kept shoving her back into my head. I have to admit she was pretty strong, but right now I was in control.

I looked to my right and saw a wolf standing there. It resembled Jason’s but it was smaller and the color was lighter. Its eyes weren’t as bright it looked confused.

“Who are you?” it asked. It didn’t actually talk but the voice was in my head. 

“Depends on who you are” I replied still in my protective stance.

“You’re a new wolf, you’re beautiful what your name is?” it asked walking closer to me.

“Stay back” I growled

“I won’t hurt you! I swear I was just” he started saying before another growl ripped through the air.

It was Jason!

The other wolf back jumped in front of me in a protective stance. 

Jason growled warningly at the other wolf. “Move” he growled

“No, what are you going to do to her?” it asked. I had to admit, I was touched that he was willing to protect me.

“Mine” Jason growled as his eyes turned brighter, it was his wolf! No!

“I’ll be fine” I tried assured the other wolf

“No, he will hurt you. Why do you want her? She smells…marked” he said looking over to me confused.

Marked? I’m marked? What the hell is marked!?

“Its Alice Jack step away from my mate” he said growling at the last part.

This was Jack!?

“She’s your ma-?” Jack was asking confused when Jason ordered

“Leave” he said and jack bowed his head and walked away. Jason came up to me and I stood frozen. His wolf purred as it rubbed itself against my fur.

What’s he doing?

His marking us with his scent my wolf said

Why? I asked

 He’s showing other wolves what’s his, it will calm his wolf down.

I am not his! He’s being a jerk! I said even though I couldn’t help the feeling I got while he rubbed against me.

He marked us; technically we are kind of his.

I was done talking about this. I let out a growl warning him to back off and he stopped rubbing against me.

All of the sudden teeth were around my neck and I was being... carried!

I tried wriggling in his grip but it was useless. 

I finally gave up and let him carry me. We arrived at a house which I later recognized was his house.

I pushed open the door with his nose bringing me up the stairs and setting me on his bed.

“Shift” he said. I cocked my head confused

“Why? Because I said”. He said

“But you haven’t shifted” I argued.

Just then the giant wolf infront of me shifted into a full grown man.  A full grown NAKED man!

I hid my eyes in my paws. He chuckled.

“I’m fine now open your eyes”. He said and I opened them. He was now in a pair of boxers, only boxer. Right above them trailed up his perfect abs –

“See something you like?” he asked smiling

I rolled my eyes.

“I shifted, now you shift” he said.

 I guess it’s only fair. I shifted and opened my eyes realizing I was naked and I grabbed the sheet I was laying on and pulled it over me blushing. Just like that he was on top of me.