Private property

(picture of Skylar on the side :))

     I slowly stepped out of my car hearing my tennis shoes crunch on the leaves beneath them. I got out of my car and closed the door. I walked over to the brown fence separating where was parking and where it was hiking. I shoved my phone in the band of my shorts as I jumped over the brown fence landing on the brown dusty path and started running.

          After 10 minutes of running  I found a good spot to cut out. When I was little when me and my dad and my brother went hiking we would never use the trails. My dad would take us places where we would have never been able to reach on paths. My dad warned me never to come here alone though. My dad and my brother were very clear about this. I am 18, I’m pretty sure I can handle myself. It wouldn’t matter anyway because my dad and brother are out another one of their ‘business trips’ . my brother was taking up my dad in the family business. Evidently it ran in our family for centuries but it’s the male who takes over the position. They tried explaining it to me once but seemed confused by what they were saying so I decided it didn’t really matter. When they wanted to tell me what the family business was on their own time then I’ll wait. But I just got out of high school and I wanted some freedom. I ran through the trees using heightened senses. I don’t know why I’m so much better at dodging, jumping. When I asked my dad he just says it’s a family trait. that’s a typical dad answer for him. I lost track of time and finally slowed down. I stopped in my tracks making some of my blond hair that fell out of my pony tail fall in my face. I looked around and saw an open area between trees. It looked like a secret path, that spiked my interest. I ran down the path until I got to a rusted wire fence. I looked around and saw no on else. I might as well look around I thought to myself. I walked backwards as I started running towards the fence and jumping over it. I smiled to myself triumphantly and start running.

             As I got deeper into the forest I felt like I was being watched. I heard a crackle of a branch making me stop. I turned around when I saw the most beautiful man step out from behind the trees. I stood there confused, a beautiful shirtless man? In the middle of the forest? My brain was to distracted to think any further. He was at least 6 feet with tan cargo shorts hanging low on his waist with abs trailing up. His large forearms. His dirtily blond hair sticking up from his head. He looked like he just woke up. The only thing was It was clear that he was awake. His Blue eyes were bright and full of life. I swallowed hard as he walked over to me. I didn’t whether to run away or run towards him. I took a step back as he smiled at me “going somewhere mate?”

Mate? What the hell? Is he Australian? 

“this is private property” I stuttered. I mean surely this wasn’t his property and he had no proof this wasn’t land.

“Yes. I know. I put up that sign” he smiled taking a step closer 

Shit. “alright sorry for trespassing I won’t do it again” I said in a rush

Before I realized he was standing right in front of me. I swallowed hard as he leaned into my neck inhaling deeply making me develop Goosebumps. don’t think like this! You don’t even know who he is? What’s wrong with my body?

I felt my phone buzz in the side of my pants singing ‘national anthem‘ by lana del ray. I bit my lip as the stranger leaned away and looked to my vibrating waist. 

“Are you going to get that?” he smirked

I fumbled with my phone before hitting answer to hear my brothers anxious voice. 

“Skylar where are you?” Derek, my brother asked.

“Oh, I went on a hike. I should be home soon” I said wanting to add ‘I hope’. the stranger watched me with hungry eyes.

“You should? Skylar are you ok?” Derek asked. My family was uptight when it came to my safeness. We had so many codes I don’t think I remember all of them.

“Awesome. I’ll be home ok?” I said. I did not want Derek to find out I didn’t listen to him or my dad.

“alright be safe” he said 

“Always am honey” I said. I added the honey to show off my sarcasm but the stranger didn’t seem t happy about that. I ended the call and turned to delicious looking man.

“Who was that?” he asked

“Doesn’t matter’ I said keeping level eye contact with him even though inside I felt like I was melting.

He let out a growl as I felt my back touch up against a tree as his tall figure towered over mine. I suddenly felt his little friend poke me and I felt a wave of need wash over me. I wanted him to take me hard and right here. I pressed back up against him and his eyes closed in pleasure as he exhaled. I started to get excited, hearing him moan made my body feel alive. He grabbed both sides of my hips moving me against him. We were both moaning and our breath quickened when he pulled one of my legs around him and I wrapped both of my legs around his waist. He seemed to enjoy this position more from the noise he made and the speed increased a bit. I tilted my head back as his lips trailed up my neck. There was a small voice of reason in the back of my head telling me to stop. I didn’t even know this guys name. I was being reckless. Something I never got to be. And I was enjoying it, but my brother. He’d be worried. I pulled away “stop” I said and he released me.

“I need to go” I said

“Alright you can go, just one thing” he said.

“Sure” I said a bit nervous

“name and number” he smiled showing off his pearly white teeth