chapter 11

Chapter 11

I got out from my shower and put on some tan shorts and a t-shirt. This clothing was mine even though I wasn’t at my house. I had spent the night over at Lisa’s so many time that I practically have drawer full of clothes over here. I got dressed and grabbed my phone as I ran to the car.

“see you Lisa!” I called out

I looked at the time, 11:30. Cool, right on schedule.

I drove for 15 minutes before reaching the mall. I walked up to the mall after parking my car to see Michael doing the same.

“Michael!” I said as he turned around and smiled at me.

“hey Skylar! Come on lets go get something to eat!” he said and I looked around. “something wrong?” he asked

“Where are the guys?” I asked. The guys always hung out with us unless we went on a date. And we’re not on a date.

“Oh, they’re busy and I didn’t know if you want them to come-” he started to babble.

“Of course I would have want them to come I’ve never been mad or wanted to avoided them” I said and I swear I saw him flinch.

“oh, yeah sorry” he muttered.

“It’s fine we can get together with them another time” I said

“Yeah uh I have a place where we can eat.” he said as he lead me through the mall. every time we were walking and a group of guys would walk by he would walk closer to me. I ignored it even though it bugged the hell out of me. He lead me down to my favorite Italian restaurant,

“You remembered”. I whispered surprised.

He smiled sheepishly “yeah I mean I remembered you liking it so I just thought you’d want to go here”

I smiled “that was sweet thanks Michael”  I said smiling.

We walked into the restaurant  and our waiter seated us and we gave him our orders. We automatically both knew what we wanted because we’ve came here many times before.

“So where’d you diseapear too the other night Sky?” he asked

“What?” I asked

“the other night at the club I went looking for you again and you were gone” he frowned.

“oh my friend took me out to get something to eat” I said trying not to feel awkward.

“oh. That guy you were with when I saw you?” he asked

“mhm” I said looking around

“Who is he anyway? He doesn’t like he went to our school or like he’d be in our grade”. he said interested.

Great, he noticed Jason was older. Whatever it wasn’t his business anyway. “I met a couple days ago while I was running. I told Lisa about it and she wanted to go take me dancing and said I should invite him.” I said taking a drink of my diet coke.

“Why’d Lisa want to take you dancing? And why him?” he asked, jealousy in his tone.

“No reason” I said. There’s no way I was going to tell him that Lisa was happy about me getting over Michael.

“Sky-”

“Here you go” our waiter said as she placed our food down. Her brown hair locks falling in front of her face.

“Thank you” I said as I started to eat my food. Thank god the waitress came here then. 

We made small talk about our families for the rest of the time until we were finished. We were making our way to the door when our of nowhere he spun my around to where my back was facing the wall. Thank god we were in a secluded area but still!

“MICHAEL!” I exclaimed

He ignored me and started kissing me. I slowly melted into remembering our times before. He kept trying to get entrance into my mouth but I denied him. He finally slid my body up the wall and grabbed my but making my gasp as he found his way into my mouth making me involuntarily moan. It was just like before except it was different. It was desperate, and something didn’t feel right. I could tell how excited he was by his little friend. 

I pulled away as his lips trailing down my neck as he let out little growls. I finally pushed him away from me making him growl louder.

“I’m sorry Michael I shouldn’t have let you do that. But that wont happen again” I said distancing myself from him.

“Wha-? Is this because of that guy you met? You’re mine Skylar!’ he said

“No Michael I’m not! I haven’t been yours since you stuck your tongue down Sashas throat!” I yelled

He stood there “I didn’t want to that” he complained

“oh really? I’m sure she can’t over power you Michael!” I said

“Skylar you don’t understand! She threatened to-”

“No Michael not today. Just-” I sighed. “I need to go I have plans” I said walking away to my car.

(do you think Michaels telling the truth? what do you think his reason would be? love you all :)