chapter 6

(Would you guys like to see a chapter from Jason's perspective? if so let me know:) )

Chapter 6

Why me? I thought to myself.

“hi Michael” I said sighing scared to meet his face. All the good memories we shared were bound to come rushing back.

“What are you doing here?” he asked. Oh, so he wants to make small talk I see.

“I could ask you the same thing” I said finally meeting his eye level.

The corners of his mouth pulled up a bit. “I’m here with the guys they said I was hermiting myself so they took me here” he said. Did he want me to pity him? Because I didn’t I wanted to laugh at him.

“What about Sasha?” I asked biting my lip to stop form showing any emotion other then neutral.

His face changed to more serious “Come on Sky its not like that it was a mistake I never liked her I swear!” he pleaded. I stood there with my arms crossed across my chest.

“It doesn’t matter Michael its behind me I don’t care anymore we’ve broken up.” I saw pain flash behind his eyes and wanted to jump up and down with joy.

He looked behind me to see a very tense looking Jason. Shit, I forgot about him being here.

“Who’s he?” Michael asked straightening up trying to act superior and more dominate. I wanted to laugh, men.

“He’s a friend” I said trying not to further discuss this. It was already hard to hear because of all the music. Granted we had moved towards the exit so it wasn’t as loud but it still was annoying. 

Michael let it go and turned back to me. “Anyway um I’ve called you” he said

“I’ve been busy” I replied, wasn’t entirely false.

“anyway I was wondering if we could start over” he asked

“WHAT?” I asked did he think he could just ask me out again like nothing happened, the nerve!

“no! not like that I meant like we could just hang out sometime. The guys miss you and Timmy does too” he said making me bit my lip.  “I miss you” he said holding my hand. This is how I fell for him in the first place. He could be so sweet.

I heard a rumble behind me to see Jason not looking very happy.

“Ill call you later Michael” I said and I saw a glimpse of hope sparkle in his eyes.

“Alright cool, do you want to come see the guys real quick?” he asked

I looked to Jason who looked like he wanted to snap Michael in half.

“Um, I was planning on hanging with Jason tonight” I said and I saw a smile form on his face making my insides melt.

“oh, alright” he said and him and Jason continued to have a stare down. “I’ll see you later Sky” he said “you look nice by the way” he kissed my cheek and smiled at me

Jason growled “You should leave now”. I stood there confused. How do I respond to that. I didn’t expect him to do that. I should be mad! But I still have a soft spot for him.

Michael glared at him and waved goodbye and he left.

I looked back to Jason about to apologize for Michaels interruption when he hauled me around the corner and I felt my back press up against the wall and he kissed me. I was shocked and returned the kiss equally as passionate. I felt his hands grab my legs and lift them around his waist as he pushed me up against the wall. His hand trialed up to my breast as he started kissing my neck. This was all accelerating so fast that I didn’t have time to think this through. I felt his teeth trace my neck and something inside me was stirring. I don’t know what it was but it was restless and wanted to burst free. It wanted him to take me right here.

“Jason” I said wanting to say ‘we should stop’ but all that came out was ‘Jason’ as a moan. He growled in response, opposite reaction of what I wanted. I finally found out how to control my hands as I put them on his chest and pushed him off me gently.

“sorry” he said out of breath. His eyes were still closed which made me wonder why. After a minute of breathing normally he opened them again. They looked a little bit brighter but not much.

“What was that for?” I asked. I mean I had nothing against him kissing me but why? It was random. 

“What? Oh the kiss? Oh um, I wanted too.” he said and I raised my eyebrow.

He sighed “ I was jealous of you and Michael so I kind of thought that you like him so I was scared so I just kind of acted on impulse” he said tripping over his words. I smiled, that was cute.

“Believe me you have nothing to worry about whatever we had. Its been over for around 3 months now.” I said

“Why I mean how you guys acted and how he acted” he said confused.

“I found him cheating on me. It was a one time thing and it doesn’t make any sense but that’s why it ended” I said still trying to think what was going through his head. He never saw her before that or after. He kissed her once and acted like he was done with her.

“Oh” was all he said. He seemed to be thinking too.

“I should find Lisa and leave soon” I said “If Michael and his friends are here I’d rather not see them again.” ‘especially Timmy’ I wanted to add but decided not to. Timmy was Michael’s brother. Probably the sweetest guy you’ll ever meet. I always hung out with him if I wasn’t with Michael. My friend Lilith would always come with me when we were hanging out. I always had a feeling she liked him. They would be the cutest couple. Both sweet and quiet, but that’s the thing. They were both quiet.

“would you like to go find your friend?” he asked, he seemed upset for some reason.

“What time is it?” I asked., it felt like its been forever but when it was just me and Jason time flew by.

“its 10:30” he said. Knowing Lisa she wouldn’t be ready to go for another hour or 2.

“would you want to go hang out somewhere?” I asked

“Where would you want to go?” he asked

“I’m pretty hungry what about you?” I asked, now that I think about I don’t even remember having dinner. Oh yeah I know why, I was to busy thinking about Jason.

He smiled “Food always sounds good”

“Alright let me find Lisa and tell her” I said. Wait. What would I say to my brother? How would I get past him? Oh well maybe Lisa can cover for me.

I walked through the club searching for her and saw her in the corner talking to one of my brothers friends.

“hey Liz” I said walking up to her. Something seemed off about her.

“Oh he’s where’s your boy toy?” she asked making my brothers friend arch his eyebrow. 

“He’s not my boy toy he’s just my friend” I said. I mean we just have made out a couple times and every time he smiles he makes me want to melt into a puddle onto the ground. “Anyway were going to get a bite to eat well be back in 30 min to 1 hour” I said.

“Sounds good just come back here and I’ll take you to my place.. You might have to spend the night knowing me” she said smiling and I just nodded my head.

“Thanks Lisa!” I said making my way towards the exit.