Chapter 20

"j-Jason?" I asked my voice shaky from the emotions flowing Into my body. "what are you doing?" I asked trying to pull up the sheets more over my body. His growl sliced through the air making me stop. The way his growl affected me surprised me. It never made me scared but it made tingled shoot throughout my body.

"dont hide your body from me". He growled kissing down my neck making me arch my back and my wolf claw excitedly at the surface. my breathing picked up as I wrapped my fingers in his hair.

All these new emotions running through me were so new to me. All the feelings I felt a week ago. The experienced was enlightened.

I felt him slowly start tearing the sheet away from me and it brought my back to reality. His hands were still on my sides, caressing them as he kissed the mark on my neck making tingle shoot down my body.

"Jason-" I said trying to get him to stop but he only groaned in response "stop we need to talk" I said louder pushing against his chest. He finally broke away bring his eyes up to mine

"good now Jason-" that's when I noticed how his eyes changed, this wasn't Jason this was his wolf. I stared into them not knowing what to say or do. "Uh, hey can I maybe speak to Jason?" I asked and he chuckled.

"you can talk to me I'm your mate" he said as he started kissing down my neck.

"well see the thing is I needed to ask him about this thing he gave me on my shoulder-" I started saying when he interrupted

"there's nothing to worry about thats my mark I put on you." he said continually kissing my neck. I closed my eyes suppressing a groan. Was he trying to distract me?!

"alright what exactly IS this mark?" I asked pushing him off forcing him to look at me.

He smiled "it's my mark to prove to other males you are mine and starts our bond" he said.

I stared blankly at him. "did you ever think to how this would effect me?!" I asked aggravated

"no but it's ok because I got my mate out" he said cheekily, I don't think he noticed how angry I was getting because he kept going. "you see to become a successful alpha I need a mate. And don't worry I didn't give you the other mark this one was to start your mating process" he smiled.

I sat in silence debating in my head what I should do.

'he means the best for us and his pack!' my wolf argued 'let me talk to him!' she pleaded

No! I'm already mad at him for not explaining it to me! Plus he only wants us to become alpha!

'no! He's made to protect us and love us-' she tried arguing

Are you sure? Did he sound like he cared to you? You said we were special? What do you think he will do when he finds out!

She was silent for a moment 'it might just be his dominance in his wolf coming out, they say stupid stuff in this time!' she replied

Doesn't mean he can be a duck when he's horny!

With that statement I pushes him off feeling remorseful for trusting him and kissing him and grabbed a pair of boxers that were laying on the ground along with a white shirt trying to cover myself up and he was still standing there, nude. I sighed but he came back over to me growling.

"what was that for mate?" he asked then looking down "you look good in my clothes" he purred.

My wolf purred back in content wanting me to kiss him but shoved her down into my mind.

"I want to go home" I said trying to sound strong.

He stopped and looked at me confused "why? Your staying here with me" he argued

"I never agreed to that and I said I want to go home" I said again. Out of nowhere the eyes changed back to normal jason's. He was staring at me concerned

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to lose control -" he started

"it's fine I'm not hurt, but I want to go home like I said" I continued and he stiffened evidently he didn't like the sound of that either.

"why?" he asked

"I never said I wanted to come here" I said not really feeling like arguing

"i'd like it more if you stayed here with me" he replied looking at me confused.

Honestly I just wanted a break. I was unsure on jason's true intentions for me and I just found out in a freaking wolf and I need to see me family.

"Jason, please" I pleaded. His eye softened and he nodded his head yes.

He gave me a pair of shoes to borrow and he got dresses and he walked me into the forest. He didn't try to start a conversation, I think he understood I was upset. He drooped me off at my house and I kissed his cheek.

"thank you for taking me home" I told him and without looking back I walked inside closing the Door behind me