chapter 9

authors note~

(hey guys thanks so much for all the votes!! if you can please check out some of my other stories too it would mean alot! i dont know why you guys like this so much but it makes me glad you do! Anyway i was thinking about doing a chapter from someone else's POV. Who's POV would you guys like me to do? how about 2 more votes until i upload the next chapter? I'm at 17 let's make it 19 :D thanks guys!)

Chapter 9

The wolf lunged at me and in mid-air its brown hair lifting in the air, it seemed to realize a mistake. Its eyes widened as it shoved me over on the ground whimpering to me. I heard a deep growl in the background to see Jason standing there infuriated. I don’t know who I was more scared of. Jason, or the wolf. The wolf’s ears perked up as it heard the growl and turned towards Jason and growled back.

“Get to the car Skylar” he said anger evident in his voice.

“WHA-” I was about to argue and the wolf let out a growl with me, evidently it agreed with me.

Jason made a move to advance towards me. The wolf blocked him. every time he moved the wolf moved with him.

“Move” he snarled at the wolf like it would understand him. Why was he treating it like a person when reality it was a big ass wild wolf. Why I’m not dead yet I don’t know. “You don’t want her to get hurt do you?” he whispered to wolf. I could barely hear him but for some reason I’ve always had great hearing since I was little. “Go away or she’ll get hurt” he said to the wolf who stood there for another 5 seconds. His deep brown eyes staring at Jason’s face before looking over to me and whimpering me and growling at Jason. It walked backwards deeper into the woods before trotting off.

I was brought back to reality by Jason grabbing my arm and hauling me to the car. He buckled me before I had time to tell him I was capable of doing that myself.

“What the hell Jason?” I almost shouted as he pulled out of his parking spot quickly speeding.

“Ha, you’re asking me that? I told you to go to the car” he said his face emotionless.

“Yeah and a giant wolf was about to attack you!” I said. I couldn’t believe him! He was going to try to reason this with me?

“I could have handled it, it could have hurt you. Why didn’t you listen to me?” he asked his face still as emotionless as a stone.

I crossed my arms over my chest “Because I don’t have to.” Hey, I can be childish when I need to.

“What did you say?” he asked now slightly looked at me

“I don’t have to listen to you Jason I do what I think is right you have no power over me.” I said. There was no way in hell I was going to let any man control my life that I didn’t know

"It doesn't matter we were in danger and you could have been hurt this is nothing to play around with " he said

"yeah and you could have been hurt to! I wasn't playing around when I jumped in front of you to SAVE your life! I'm sorry if that qualifies as playing around" I said sarcastically as we pulled up to the club and I immediately jumped put of the car."thanks for the ride Jason" I said not looking at him walking towards to the club to pick up Lisa.

"Skaylar!" he shouted as I walked inside. I heard a car door slam and assumed he left when I heard the door behind me slam too. I turned just into to see Jason's large frame towering over mine.