Chapter 25

I sat on the couch letting the steam from my hot cocoa dance across my lips. I took another small sip to try to keep my mouth from burning. I watched outside through the giant window on the wall. I’ve been staying at Jason’s house for 1 week now, and surprisingly we haven’t argued once.  A soft smile touched my lips. He’s been such a gentleman to me, and our mate bond is growing stronger. Today I’m going to visit father. I am no longer mad at him for sending me over here. I now understand why he did it. I know it must have been hard for him to give me up, I mean he was scared to let me leave for college let alone find my mate and start a family. Start a family, god I wasn’t even close to that. My dreams of leaving for college are crushed. My dreams of ever even GOING to college are out of sight. But I mean with no one knowing what I am and with people after me, its not really a good time. Jason has constantly had his head in a book. I have as well. We read every single text about special wolves we can get our hands on. My brother even came and helped one day. Lisa did too, we all sat around reading and researching. No harsh looks, just everyone being civilized. I noticed Lisa leaning on my brother while she was reading and him not seeming to mind. It made me wonder back to when Lisa told me she had a crush, did that mean they were mates possibly? I mean it was before I knew about werewolves so she couldn't tell me about mates.
      I finally let my eyes drift back to anothet book about the legends of our kind. I've hit nothing useful yet, which gets pretty tiring. the couch dipped slightly and a pair of lips landed on my cheek. I looked over to a very happy looking jason.

"morning sunshine" I commented.

"hey gorgeous" he replied smoothly taking me into his arms kissing my neck this time. I blushed at his comment. His eyes traveled down to the book.

He sighed "you still reading? you were re ading when I fell asleeo last night" he groaned

I shrugged "well I mean this is my problem you guys should have to worry about it-"

He responded immediately "no! never say that, you are my mate and the luna of this pack!" he reasoned grabbing my chin softly making me look at him. "ill do anything for you understood?" he asked,  his voice gentle. I nodded looking into ocean blue eyes. I saw the intensity in them grow as he continued to stare at me, our bodies drifted closer towards each other until our lips meet sweetly. My hands went to cup his cheeks as he dropped his to my waiste. He layed me down on the couch as he hovered I over me. His kisses became more passionate, I moved my fingers to his hair running my fingers through his silky locks causing him to let out a growl. He kissed my mark on my neck making me moan and press my body against his.

"Jason" I moaned,  feeling his body against mine I lost all control of my body as I flipped him over, kissing his neck. His hands ran up my sides. I felt my teeth elongate as I kissed his neck.

"mark me. Your mine" he growled. I looked at him, his eyes now shining a very blue.
I looked back to his neck and slowly inched towards the spot and he stiffened when i bit down.