chapter 17

"So ... are you going to tell me?" i asked confused when i saw his reaction. was a mate a bad thing? i't didn't sound like it would be.

"Dont you want to know how we came to be first?" he asked

"oh um, sure" i said. i had alot of questions so i guess it didn't matter what went first.

“Well a long time ago there was a creature that was more an animal than a human. They looked like they had risen from hell. They were huge and their teeth were long and sharp, they fit the description of knives. Some people say they were Satan’s personal hellhounds but they were known as werewolves. They had human qualities to them. They could walk on 2 legs and they could reproduce. They raped women who walked alone in the dark; sometimes they would kidnap them from their homes. They impregnated these women with their child. When their child was born it was a born like a normal baby. There was nothing wrong with them, it was perfectly healthy and it would act normal. Until it hit a certain age. This age is different for every child. But it had the power to shift into a wolf. It was a new breed later known as shifters. They weren’t like their fathers though. The wolf was not in control of them; it was like a voice in the back of your head guiding you were to go. And when they shifted into these wolves that voice was more outward, but the human is still in control… Are you following me?” he asked.

"yeah i guess but what is having a wolf like? i mean does it make you crazy? and what happens when you go into wolf form?" i asked, all of these question were spilling out of my mouth.

"It's like a different personality. they branch off of you. they dont give you a serial killer... well unless you are one but anyway" he said continuing. "Your wolf isn't just given to you. it's a part of you . it branches off your soul. you are your wolf" he said

"Wow that souunds kind of cool" i smiled. "why was your wolf so.. dominate. i guess thats the word to describe it. he was very controling." i said furrowing my eyebrow.

"Oh thats becuase i'm an alpha" he said smiling at me. pride practically radiating off of him.

"An alpha?" i asked. hey, it's not my fault i dind't know this stuff! I'm sorry i didn't take the werewolf 101 class. that would be an interesting class though..

"skylar?" he asked

"Oh yeah sorry go on" i urged

"The alpha is like the leader of the pack. everyone has to abide by him and his rules" he said.

"What if they don't?" i asked

"They have to" he said "they dont have a choice whether or not they want to listen to me. and if they work around my kaws then they get kicked out" he said.

"oh well-" i was about to ask another question when my phone started ringing. i answered it.

"Hello?" i asked

"Hey Skylar where are you?" my brother derek asked worried.

"Oh I'm with Jason" i said hoping he would't yell at me.

"oh, um ok. don't be out to late" he said making me suprised.

"sure derek" i said slowly hanging up looking at my phone like it was crazy.

"Everything ok?" Jason asked.

"Yeah i guess. i mean my brother is ok with me being here with you alone"  i said. "hes not normally like that. he was even cautoiuse of Jack and we only-" i stopped myself and looked into Jasons curoise eyes. 

"YOu only what?" he asked with a growl.

"u-uh nothing" i stuttered

he was over next to me in a second.

"Tell me" he ordered.

i felt a wierd vibe go through me but i was unaffected.

i narrowed my eyes. "No, maybe if you would have said please" i replied

"Please?" he asked giving me the puppy dog face. haha dog..

"nope you lost your chance" i said 

right after i said that he pinned me down on the couch. i could feel the heat radiating off his body as he laid over me.

i blushed crazily "Jason what are you doing?" i asked

"You're going to tell me" he said kissing down my neck making me shiver in pleasure as i wrapped my fingers in his hair. he kissed along my jaw up until my ear. "Tell me" he whispered. 

"Jack kissed me" i said moaning. my eyes widened as i felt him go still.

"he what" he asked. well he didnt really ask. he kind of stated it.

"h-he kissed me" i said

he growled loudly, this might sound wierd but it kind of turned me on.

"MIne" he growled as he began to kiss me passionatly while wrapping my legs around his wasite to get me closer to him. i had to pull back to get some air. we were both breathing heavily as his hands trailed up my sides and underneath my shirt. my skin felt like it was on fire as his hands trialed. 

"Jason wait" i breathed out.

he pulled back from my mouth to go back to my neck. "mhm" he said

"Why.. did.. you.. say mine" i gasped out as his hands found my bra.

"your my mate you ARE MINE" he said biting down on my neck. i screamed in pain but then felt pleasure. i moaned as he growled and licked my neck clean making me shiver.

Out of no where i got a rush of fury. i dont know really know what the big deal was but it made my mad that he never answered what a mate was, then gets all possesive over me out of nowhere. His hands felt like they knew what they were doing. how many girls had he been with before me? Oh yeah and why the HELL did he bite me!?

"stop!" i said as i pushed him off me making him hit the wall and slightly put a dent in it. i didn't care. right now i felt like i could destory this house.

i got up and saw Jason standing back up his eyes wide.

I ran out of the house as i did i noticed how fast i had gotten. i felt somehting inside me snap. i fell down to the ground. what the hell?! did i break something. i got out my phone and hit speed dial for derek.

"Hey Skylar-"

"Derek He-AHHHHHHHH!" i screamed as i dropped my phone cluthcing myself.

the phone was about an inch from my hear but for some reason i could hear everything perfectly fine.

"SKYlar where are you?! DAD! its happening!" he screamed

"I'm in the woods" i said quickly before grunting in pain again as i felt another snap.

it had probably only been 5 minutes but it felt like forever. my body was burning and my bones were cracking. it felt like i was in hell.

"Skylar" someones asked. i dind't even bother to look up.

"Shit we need to hurry" my brother said as another pair of hands picked me up.

"Shh-shh honey it will be ok" my dads soothing voice said as they carried me away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

authors note~ hey guys im starting school back up :( im not allowed to have computer during the week but i will see what i can do :).

comment, vote, fav :)