chapter 16

chapter 16

I stared in horror as I saw a giant wolf where Jason was just standing. Holy shit, he wasn't kidding. Maybe I'm just crazy?

"Jason?" I asked confused. This couldn't be I mean... could it? Surely this isn't real. Its fur was almost the same color of his hair except closer to pure black. Its eyes were a glowing ice blue.  Maybe I’m dreaming... that's it! I'm dreaming! I fell asleep while listening to music and now I’m having a really weird dream. I heard what you eat has an effect on what you dream, what did I eat today? I closed my eyes and pinched myself hoping I would wake myself up. I bit my lip as I felt pain and I heard a whimper/growl come from in front of me. I opened my eyes to a confused/concerned wolf. Well crap, this is real.

I looked over to the wolf and its head cocked to me. Ha! It thought it was confused! It went to take a step towards me and I backed up. It tried stepping towards me again and I stepped away. It growled and my eyes widened. What if this wasn’t Jason? What if he turned into a different person when he shifted? What if this was his serial killer animal side? I looked around and freaked out. I grabbed a stick and I saw its ears perk up. I threw the stick the other direction and started running. I heard a growl come from behind me and started to run faster, dodging as many trees as I can. Suddenly I felt a body on my back and my feet disappeared beneath me. I struggled against the person on top of me. I heard a groan and looked up to see Jason, a very naked Jason.

“I’d stop doing that if I were you kitten” he growled.

“I’m not a kitten” I muttered as I struggled. I heard another growl and saw Jason’s blue eyes start to glow again, oh. I think I know why he wants to stop. He kissed my neck.

“You’re right. You’re not a kitten.” he said continuing to kiss my neck making me shift beneath him. I couldn’t help but cock my head to the side offering him my neck. I felt something deep inside me stirring. It was clawing at me to get out.

‘Let him bite you’ it said making my eyes widened in confusion. Why would he want to bite me? My thoughts were interrupted when he started nipping at my neck making me shiver. I felt something poking me on my thigh and realized my situation.

“Jason” I said as I felt his hands traveling up my sides. I moaned forgetting what I was thinking as my hands ran through his hair. 

“Mine” he growled as I felt something sharp begin to dig into my neck I pushed him off. To my surprise he actually flew off me. And when I mean flew, I mean flew! I don’t know how I did it either. He is probably 2 times my weight no maybe 3 times!

You could tell he was shocked himself. His eyes were still glowing. He smirked “feisty” he said walking back towards me making me back up into a tree. “You want to tell me how you did that?” he asked huskily. 

I could feel his breath on my neck and it made me shiver. “I-I don’t know” I said. This couldn’t be Jason. “Who are you?” I asked confused.

“I’m your mate” he smirked as his hands gripped my sides and he pulled me closer to him and sniffed me making me stand extremely still. He paused and pulled back looking at me confused. “How?” he asked confused.

“Excuse me?” I asked confused. Before I knew it the bright blue eyes faded back into Jason’s normal eyes.

“Jason?” I asked

“I’m sorry Skylar I didn’t man to lose control my wolf just took over and-“he started babbling

“That was your wolf?! Your wolf is a person?” I asked astonished.

“It’s like having multiple personalities” he explained. “He’s been begging me to let him see you. I lost control for a minute and he broke out Skylar I’m sorry” he sighed.

“What was he going to do to me?” I asked scared. Maybe Jason wasn’t safe.

“He would never hurt you! I swear! He was going to mark you but he’d never hurt you” he pleaded to me.

I realized he still wasn’t wearing clothes and I blushed. “Uhm Jason?” I asked

“What?” he asked

“Are you going to put on clothes?”  I asked

He stood there froze then smiled. “Yeah one second.” He said as he walked around the corner. I tried to keep my eyes to myself I swear but dang he was good looking!

He came back around the corner fully dressed.

“Where’d you get those clothes?” I asked

“I have them hidden everywhere so if something happens I have something to change into” he explained. “Here let’s go inside” he said grabbing my hand pulling me with him as he took me to the house.

He brought me inside a room that looked like a living room. The floor was wooden, the walls were white and the furniture was cream colored. He pulled me over o one of the cream colored couches and sat me down on the couch.

“So, any questions?” he asked

“uhm yeah earlier you said he wanted to mark me? What does that mean anyway?” I asked confused.

“Uh well uh... a mark is when a werewolf claims someone as there’s. For instance if I marked you, you would be mine technically speaking. It would warn other male werewolves that you were taken.” He explained.

“Alright what about a mate?” I asked and he tensed up.

(hey guys thanks for all the votes and comments!! it means so much! do you guys want a chapter from Jasons POV or just Skylars? thanks!)