chapter 12

(picture of Skyalr's skirt on the side)

Chapter 12

I ignored every text I got from Michael after that. I cant believe I let him kiss me. I can’t believe I kissed him back! I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. What would Jason say if he found out? Oh god he would probably think I am a slut! Wait, before I go into panic mode. Jason and I aren’t together meaning he has no claim on me! I should feel guilt free but for some reason I still feel guilty. Its not like I planned on kissed Michael I just, I guess I missed him. I missed the love we used to share. 

I finally arrived to Lisa’s house again. 

‘alright I just wont tell her, if I did she’d probably kill me’ I said to myself. ‘just play it cool’ I though as I walked into her bedroom. 

She was laying on her bed in black booty shorts and green t-shirt.

“hey Lisa!” I said smiling

She cocked her heads towards me smiling. And the weirdest thing happened to me, I swear she sniffed the air!

“Uh is something wrong?” I asked.

“What were you doing with Michael?” she asked her smile turning into a frown.

Shit. “We ate lunch” I said not meeting her eyes as I made my way to sit down.

“don’t lie to me Sky! I can smell that mutts scen-” she stopped herself her eyes widening. “I mean his cologne! I can smell it from here! What were you doing with him?” she asked scolding me.

Mutt? She just called him a dog?  It doesn’t matter, probably just another insult. I looked to floor ashamed. “We might have kissed” I mumbled looking at her cream colored carpet, oh how fascinating it was! Much more fascinating then watching her scold me.

“YOU WHAT!?” she screeched “I THOUGHT YOU WERE OVER HIM! YOU HAVE JASON!” she argued enraged.

“I didn’t start it! He did and I yelled at him afterwards and in case you didn’t notice me and Jake aren’t together!” I said trying to reason with her.

“so? You guys practically are!” she sighed. “Skylar” I looked at her. “did you kiss him back?” she asked

I was silent for a full minute before answering “yeah but you know what? I don’t see the big deal! I told it could never happen again and I didn’t mean to Lisa! I miss him ok? Whether I want to admit it or not I miss him. The way he was acting.. It was just like when we were dating.” I said my voice going form angry to trailing off. “I would have rather it have been Jason but it wasn’t” I said. I heard her shuffling as she sat near me and put me In her arms.

“I’m sorry sweetie I just don’t want him to hurt you. You are right about Jason too. You guys aren’t official you are free to kiss whoever you want” she smiled at me.

I smiled “thanks, now lets get you dressed for my brother” I grinned evily as she blushed.

  ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We were in the car on the way there with pretty good timing too. It was 6 o clock on the dot. Lisa was dressed in black shorts that stopped 3 inches above her kness to tease my brother a bit with cream colored spaghetti strapped tank top that showed a little bit of cleavage. It was casual but looked nice.

I was wearing a black tank top and a short white skirt with converse shoes. The skirt was as long as Lisa’s which means they were a little to short for my liking but they were the only ones she had clean. Our gatherings were always casual and never fancy.

We pulled up and I saw quiet a few other cars. Wow my dad was actually going to socialize. This was a step up and it made me smile.

We walked into my backyard to see about 30 people. They were standing around with plastic cups in their hands filled most likely with fruit punch or soda that was served on a long table filled with other food and drinks.

Lisa and I walked up to the table and I got water and she got diet coke. I finally spotted my dad talking to other people I’ve never seen before. I walked over to him and smiled.

“Hey dad” I said smiling at him as he smiled back.

“hey sweetheart” he kissed my cheek. “Where’s Lisa?” he asked

“She’s over getting something to eat” I said, he smiled.

“Charles is this who I think it is?” asked a woman who had been talking with my dad. She had long brown hair flowing down her shoulders and she looked older. But it looked good on her. Standing next to her, her husband I assume, was wearing a dress shirt tucked into jeans.

“ah yes, Skylar this is Justine. You haven’t seen her in a long time” my father smiled.

“My my!” remarked the older guy “You have grown into a beautiful young woman!” he said looking to his wife. “She has grown a lot hasn’t she Justine?” he asked

“Yes John she has! Oh my I bet you have trouble keeping the boys off of her!” she said winking at me making my father stiffen. She laughed at his response. “calm down Charles it was just  a compliment” she said smiling as I heard John chuckling.

“Where’s that boy of yours?” my father asked changing the subject.

“oh he should be around here somewhere-” she said when she was cut off by a deep husky voice I knew to well.

“Oh there you are Jason have you meet Charles’s daughter Skylar?” she asked as Jason stepped forward smiling at me making my heart jump in my throat.

“yes I believe we have” he said, you could tell he was surprised. He had no idea.

(OH MY ;) i was planning on this being longer but i decided to make the next chapter the longer one. anyway how about 2 votes for the next chapter? please? :)