chapter 7

(omg i cannot thank you guys enough for all the votes!!!)

Chapter 7

I finally made my way through the crowd and found the exit. I walked outside and looked around until a black mustang pulled up. Jason hopped out of the car and opened the passenger side door for me.

“thank you” I said while blushing as I got in the car. 

He smiled ‘No problem ma-” he cut himself off and then just smiled at me again and said “Skylar”.

That was a little weird. What was he about to say? I shoved the thought away as he climbed into the car.

He turned towards me “What do you want to get?” he asked

“oh, um I don’t care what’s around here?” I asked. I’m very bad at remembering where places were, unless I was in the woods.

“Well lets find out” he said smiling as he started driving out of the parking lot.

‘Alright this is ok. Just make conversation Skylar and you’ll be ok.’ I said to myself.

“what’s your family like?” I asked breaking the silence

“Well I have a sister and a brother and my brothers name is James and my sisters name is Sarah” he said smiling. “Would you like to get something here?” he asked changing the subject while he drove up to a Wendy’s.

“Sure are we going in or drive through?” I asked

“drive through I have somewhere I want to show you” he said. We pulled up to the drive through and I heard the guy ask for our order. “What would you like?” he asked.

“hmm, just fries should be fine” I said. Fries were my favorite. Those were my weakness. I’ve never meet one I didn’t like.

“Are you sure?” he asked

“Yep” I said watching him as he shook his head and ordered a medium fry. He drove around the corner to pay. 

“You’re not getting anything?” I asked

“Yeah fries, I’m sharing your’s” he smiled.

“you can try” I challenged. He stared at me for a minute before bursting out laughing.

We pulled up and he grabbed the bag and handed it over to me as he started driving off again.

“Where are we going?” I asked eating a fry.

He smiled “You’ll see”.

“You never finished telling me about your family” I noted taking another fry.

“Oh yeah. Sarah is very wild. She is very girly but protective. She’s a good kid. She has a boyfriend and they’re going to get married someday, probably soon.” he said.

“wow, how old is she?” I asked

“17 turning 18 in a month” he said

“oh, wow wait then how old are you?” I asked confused. He didn’t look much older then me.

“I’m 21” he said smiling at me. 

“I had no idea you were 21 you looked my age” I said shocked. Well that was a twist.

“How old are you?” he asked confused.

“I’m 18” I said scared of his reaction

“Have you finished school yet?” he asked, it looked like he was holding his breath.

“yeah this was my last year” he let go of the breath he’d been hiding.

“what about your brother?” I asked

“oh James well he’s interesting. He never runs out of energy and he’s a huge flirt” he said smiling again. Its obvious he truly loves and cares about his family. “I live right across from them because I need to be close because I am taking over my fathers business. And my mother would kill me if I moved far away” he said.

We finally pulled up to a forest, weird place to go at night.

“Ready?” he asked

“ready now as ever” I said as he grabbed the bag of fries from me.

“hey!” I complained. He snickered and ran into the forest.

‘Oh hell no’ I thought chasing after him. I followed the smell of the fries until I reached an opening. I peeked through and saw it was a cliff. I stepped out from behind the tress and looked off the cliff to the tress and moon that was shining bright.

“do you like it?” I voice asked from behind me

“It’s beautiful”  I said in awe.

“here sit down” he said laying down a blanket.

“Where’d you get that?!” I asked confused

“I have my ways” he teased “Now are you going to sit or am I going to have to eat these by myself?” he asked smiling.

I smiled and sat by him as we both sat there in peace eating. I chuckled to myself. This scene was so unreal to me. I would have never seen myself sitting on a cliff with a guy who’s not Michael while eating fries. Of all things fries.

“woops on left” Jason said. I looked over him to see the last fry in his hand.

I narrowed my eyes “You wouldn’t”

He smiled evilly “Oh but I would”

“I wont let you” I said. God this was getting dramatic.

“stop me” he said moving the fry towards his mouth, I tackled him landing on  top of him stealing the fry and eating it.

“ha” I said licking my fingers.

“Shit, if I knew you were going to do that I would have done that earlier” he smirked. I blushed and went to climb off when he flipped me over so he was on top.

“going somewhere?” he asked smiling at me making my heart flutter.