Chapter 26

His blood flowed into my mouth and I swear the world went in slow motion. The taste was pure ecstasy, it was so addicting I couldn’t bring myself to pull away. I felt hands on my back bring me back to reality; they were rough pulling my closer and gripping my back. I could hear his heavy breathing in my ear.

      “Skylar...” he moaned huskily. I couldn’t stop, NO, I wouldn’t stop.  It was like your favorite flavor you knew you loved but never got to try. I felt his hands start losing their grip, his breathing started to slow down. 

       “STOP IT YOU’RE KILLING HIM” My wolf screamed out of nowhere, it sounded almost as if she had just bust through a wall. I flung myself off of him flinging myself onto the floor making myself crawl away from him; well I mean my wolf was anyway. The other half at me was snarling at her, it wanted more….just a drop more. My wolf battled the greedy side of me.  I felt my body start to convulse on the floor, mind splitting pain everywhere. I couldn’t even make a noise to scream because I felt like my lungs were being crushed.    

       “Skylar!” a voice screamed at me, well at least I think it did, it sounded as if I was underwater. I heard my bones cracking and then re snapping back in place. It was the most painful thing I have ever endured, worse than my first shift. I couldn’t even pass out. 

         Jason appeared in front of my tear strained eyes with a hand over his neck as he tried to reach for me.

        “DON’T” my voice bellowed, but it wasn’t me. “She’ll kill you” it managed to say before fighting to shift more.

         Kill him? No… I’d never I… my body went blank and the pain disappeared. I never meant to try to kill him. 

        “Shit Skylar your nose” he exclaimed, he stood up and a moment later came back with a wet rag. My hand reached out and I expected to feel the chilliness and wetness of the rag but I didn’t. My wolf was still in control.

        He made a ‘tsk’ noise and proceeded to apply it to my nose bringing me into his lap. My wolf purred at his touch. He seemed to notice this, he looked into my eyes.

         “You’re not Sky are you?” he asked her. 

          “No I’m not” she answered, her voice weak.

         I noticed his eyes finally give in as the filled into a brighter deeper blue that seemed to impress my wolf as she purred lightly rubbing her face against his. He cupped our face and smiled,

       “Finally, I’ve been waiting for so long to see you” he told her. A frown formed on his face, you…you’re hurt. Mate marked us, mate should be healthy” he argued inspecting us.  His eyes meet back with ours and he blurted out “we’ve never meet before mate, you… are new” He observed. 

       “It’ true I am not one of the originals but I am still your mate aren’t I?” she asked but there was a hint of fear in her voice.

       Her growled “Mine” and cradled our body closer. “What is wrong with you mate?” he asked.

      “The other one inside us is not like me” she whispered.

***********************************

GASP :0000

Anyway hey guys! sorry about the double post thing but anyway vote and comment away~!

I really appreaciate your guys' support and for putting up with me :3

Thanks!

bai~