chapter 5

Chapter 5

We hopped out of the car to see my brothers car with him and his friends standing outside of it. We walked over and my brothers eyes widened

“Skylar you are not seriously thinking about going in there like that” he said 

“Of course she is” Lisa said putting her hands on her hips. My brother turned and looked towards her and his eyes widened in shock.

“OH god you to how am I suppose to keep you guys out of trouble when you’re looking like that” he said gesturing to her body.

“What Derek see something you like?” she asked making some of the guys behind my brother holler.

My brother was taken aback for a minute, which was kind of amusing. I’ve never seen my brother deal with females. He was always around guys with me. That doesn’t mean he never had any female interaction.

“Come on lets go” a guy said. 

We all made our way towards the place before Lisa lead us around back. The door opened to a buff scary looking guy.

Lisa said something in a different language that I didn’t catch but before I knew it we were being lead inside. I looked around to see a giant dance room with bars on the side and stairs leading upstairs as well as hallways with bathrooms and

I’m guessing bedrooms.

We got inside and my eyes instantly searched for Jason. Derek didn’t look like he planned on leaving my side anytime soon.

“Come on Derek come dance!” Lisa said dragging my brother away, he looked to be smiling.

“Hey Skylar” one of my brothers friends jack said smiling at me. I knew who he was because he always with my brother. He was more shy then outgoing and he was cute too. When my brother would have to go do something we would hang out. We were friends when I was younger and we still are now, just not as close.

“hey Jack” I returned the smile.

“Um, I was wondering if you would like to dance with me” he said looking down at his feet.

“Of course Jack” I answered as he lead me to a spot in the middle because we were on the side. Turn me on by nicki minaj was blasting threw the speakers. I danced by myself for a minute before he unsurely put his hands on my hips. I told him I didn’t mind but moving a bit closer making our hips touch as I continued swinging my hips.

“Skylar” he said huskily

“Yes Jack?” I asked

“Do you-” he was interrupted by the tap he got on his shoulder. When I looked behind his shoulder I saw Jason.

“Do you mind if I dance?” he asked jack. But the way he said made it sound like he wasn’t asking.

Jack stared him in they eyes intently while Jasons facial expression didn’t change at all. Jacks head bowed and he said “I’ll see you later” he said and walked off into the crowd.

I raised my eyebrow to Jason “What was that all about?”

“I don’t know. But can we have a dance?” he asked looking at with hope in his eyes. I wanted to go to Jack but my body compelled me to stay with Jason.

“alright I guess” I said and I noticed while I took that time to think he was looking down my body, analyzing my dress. I suddenly shrunk back from the heat of his gaze and the way my body reacted when his arm wrapped around my side pulling me closer to him.

“Where do you think your going” he asked smiling. “You owe me a dance”

The song had switched to Naked by dev and Enrique iglesias , at least I could dance to a song I liked.

I smiled at him and started moving my hips slowly to the beat. More people were on the dance floor making it packed. There were people were pushing into my back making me get closer to Jason. I could feel our hip bones brushing against each other every once in awhile and would suppress a groan. He suddenly flipped me around to where my back as facing him and I was pressed up against him. I moved against him and heard him groan as his hands pressed against my waist. I moved against him. He turned me around to make me look him in the eye.

“You’re so beautiful” he said brushing my cheek making me blush. Good thing the club was dark. He couldn’t see it most likely.

“Skylar??” I heard a voice ask and my heart stopped. I looked around me until I saw Michael.

No not here. I wanted to beg to someone to make him go away.

“Shit” I said as I looked around to see Jason looking at me confused.

“what’s wrong Skylar?” Jason asked

I looked over to see Michael making his way over here.

“I’m sorry Jason but I should go” I said before his arm wrapped around me pulling me back leaving me unable to go.

“Jason I-”  I was about to say when I was cut off.

“Skylar?”  Michael asked appearing right next to me.