Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I walked around the crowd trying to get lost in it. I walked inside my house and ran up to my room sitting on my bed. Ugh, what was his problem? And how did he sense I was with Michael? This boy was so confusing, I don’t think I could understand him if I tried. I put on some headphones and grabbed my Ipod. I hit shuffle on my songs and let them blast.

I don’t know how long I sat up stairs listening to music, but it felt like awhile. The song no light no light came on and it instantly reminded my of Jason and his fierce glowing blue eyes. I swear this song was made for us. Every time we fight I think I will listen to this song. As I sat there taking in the lyrics I began to calm down. After I heard it once I repeated it. 

After listening to the same song 10 times I got up and headed downstairs. It was way darker. Wow, how long was I upstairs?! 

I walked outside greeting the cool dark sky. The stars weren’t out yet because it wasn’t that dark yet. The way the stars look out here are amazing though. As I walked outside I noticed a familiar glow way in the back of my yard, my brother had started the bonfire. It looked like most of the adults left. I saw a couple sitting with my dad having drinks. 

I started making my way towards the bonfire when I saw someone near the drink table.

“Jack?” I called out and he turned towards me smiling.

“Hey Sky, want to head over to the bonfire?” he asked.

I smiled “yeah that sounds great” I said hooking arms with him. It was something I was so used to doing considering we had been friends for so long. But for some reason it wasn’t like before. I used to welcome his touch. But not it was different. His touch didn’t affect me like before. I was yearning for a someone else’s touch.

Jason’s. 

Speaking of the devil I wonder if he is still hear. My heart fluttered at the thought. Was I still mad at him? No I guess I never was. While up in my room I realized that I wasn’t actually mad. Just disappointed. I was disappointed that he didn’t ask me out or make any moves suggesting I was his. Yet he was allowed to question my loyalty to him.

I didn’t even notice how quiet Jack and I were being.

“You look nice by the way” he said looking over at me.

I blushed “thanks Jack”  . 

We were around half way there. The bonfire was far away form the house, just incase something bad happened it would be far away from the house.

“What’s been up with you?” he asked bringing me out of my thoughts

“What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“You’ve been different lately, is there something going on between you and Alpha Jason?” he asked

“alpha Jason?” I asked confused. 

His eyes widened and he cursed under his breath. “I mean Jason, that’s a nickname for him” he said muttering, but he looked scared.

We were about to the bonfire so I stopped him. I could see most of the people, but I didn’t know if they could see us.

“What’s wrong Jack?” I asked

“its nothing” he said looking down.

“Jack you can tell me” I said

“Its not something for me to tell” Jack muttered but then brought his head back up. “How about we go to the bonfire now? We can talk later?” he suggested.

I eyed him warily but eventually gave in.

We walked over arms hooked again to a bunch of people sitting on logs around the fire. My heart rate increased when I saw who was staring straight at me one the other side.  The only thing was he didn’t look to happy to see me with Jack. 

Everyone was having their own conversations. Jack and I started our own about what we were thinking about doing for the future, I laughed a few times but was aware of Jason’s eyes on me the whole time.

About 15 minutes of me and jack talking I noticed someone standing behind me.

“Sky can we go for a walk?” Jason asked

I looked to Jack who gave me a reassuring smile, so I got up and started walking into the dark forest with Jason.

(Do you guys want Jasons pov? btw i went through and fixed all my name problems -_- sorry about those they were bad. i mixed up dereks name (SKy's bro) with the name tyler. and Michaels name with kyle so... i fixed that)