Chapter 24

“I ummm I…” I started to say looking at him feeling myself finally gain control.

“Skylar?” he asked concerned when I smirk appeared on his face “were you jealous?”

Was I jealous? No! Of course not! Well... I mean…

‘You were so jealous’ my wolf snickered

‘What the hell were you doing anyway?’ I argued with her

‘oh nothing....” she replied with a mocking tone in her voice.

I scowled and climbed off Jason who was still looking at me with a smirk on his face.

“You were so jealous!” he said laughing.

I lay their scowling at the ceiling. I would not look at him. I could feel my face heating up, god! Why did he have to be so...so... agh! I mentally screamed at myself.

“Come on Skylar don’t be mad it was cute” he said rolling over to face me on his side. I could feel the bed dip with his movements. 

“Besides” he said kissing me on the cheek. 

“I think” he kissed me on my neck

“That” kissed me on my chin

“Was really cute” he ended finally reaching my lips. 

It took me a moment but I slowly relaxed into the kiss as he slowly made his way on top of me. I could feel a rumble, which kind of sounded like a purr coming from his chest.

“Jason-” I moaned right when somebody busted open the door.

Jason was flung off me as I scrambled in His blankets trying to sit off to see my brother standing there, anger radiating off of him. Jason jumped back up on the other side of the room. They both looked at each other then looked to me. They both leaped for me at the same time making my eyes widen in fear as I tried to shoot off the bed when my brother caught me by the ankle and pulled me towards him until I was pushed behind him while he still had a good hold on me.

Jason let out a loud growl on the other side of the room.

“Derek? What’s going on?” I asked confused 

He looked at me growling then stopped. “I’m sorry I shouldn’t be mad at you, it’s HIM I should be mad at”. He said bitterly.

In response Jason let out a loud growl towards my brother “If you know what’s best for you, you’d let go of my mate and explain why you’re here” he said glaring at my brother trying to look at me but my brother kept me guarded

“I got a call from jack who said Skylar called him” his voice harsh. “He said you wanted to leave and Jason came down stairs and he wouldn’t let you” he turned to Jason “we had an agreement; she only stayed here if she wanted to”.

I looked from both of them confused “what are you guys talking about?!” I demanded

They both looked at me surprised, as if they had forgotten I had my own opinion. “Considering this is my body, I would like to know where I’m putting and you guys” I pointed to both of them “should not have a say in it. So would you please explain what I missed?” I asked annoyed. They looked to me, then back at each other. I swear I saw a hint of fear pass in their eyes.

“Well, while you were asleep we had some sorting out to do. I decided you were no longer safe at your house considering you had been attacked there” Jason said a slight growl coming out of his throat. “So I suggested you move in with me instead, considering the fact you are my mate and will be the Luna of this pack-” he cut off looking at me. “Turns out you had not told your father yet, he did not take kindly to it. But I am his alpha” he said the last part with bitterness in his tone, oh no. what did father think? I should have been there! Jason glared at Derek but finished his story “He had to agree with me considering you are MY mate and I need you with me but he wanted to make a deal considering your brother wasn’t the happiest with this idea either, so we made a deal I guess you could say” Jason explained causing me to be confused. 

Derek took over the explaining. “We agreed you could move in with him on your own terms. If you didn’t want to stay there after 2 weeks then you could come home. But you were asleep at the time and it wasn’t the safest at our house so we brought you here”. He explained.

“Oh”. Was all I could really think to say. I have to at least try staying here for 2 weeks then if I wasn’t happy I could move back home. 

“Is that alright?” Jason asked peering over Derek’s shoulder that I was still behind thanks to Derek’s grip.

“I mean I guess but did you really have t make a deal? Couldn’t I have come here on my own free will?” I asked slightly upset.

“Well….” Derek started “we know how stubborn you are and even if I don’t like it you are safer here at the moment.” My brother said reluctantly.

“We can where ever you want! We can go visit them now if you want. “Jason said, it almost sounded like he was begging.

Derek’s grip on me had loosened; I slithered out of his grip walking around to Jason. “It’s my fault Derek. I woke up and I didn’t know what was going on. I was irrational. I’m fine now. You can go home” I said. But then I remembered Lisa. “Hey have you seen Lisa? I tried calling her earlier and she didn’t pick up.” I said confused. 

I saw him shift from his position at the mention of my best friend. “I don’t know she’s probably just sleeping. I’ll go now” he said in a rush and walked down the stairs.

“Well bye” I said annoyed with the fact he just left without a goodbye.

I turned back to Jason who was looking at me confused.

“what?” I asked

He chuckled “nothing you are just so adorable” he explained still smirking.

I pouted “I’m not adorable!” I complained

He chuckled as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me lightly. I slowly gave in to the kiss when he broke away. I think I could get used to this….

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! i'm back! i'm on spring break! that means i'll be updating more often! 

so tell me what you guys think??

Peace out!