The Teacher's Quarrel

Clawsia smiled as she sat in her desk, checking out on all the exam papers. They burnt slightly, but the kitty just dealt with it. The classroom had an errie silence, the only movement of paper and Clawsia's occasional purrs.

As the door opened, Chamo arrived in. His usual sneer was at the kitten, who just looked at him innocently.

"I heard of your teaching skills." The chameleon started in his drawling voice. "They're putrid. You taught them skills that even mabu's are an expert at. And I didn't get any people in detention because of you."

"People deserve second chances," Clawsia said in the most stern voice she could make.

"That must mean a million," The chameleon growled, as Claw ignored him.

"How was art, anyway?"

"Ghastly. Everyone was meant to do art of a dawn, but they ended up looking like a rainbow with bad drops in them." Chamo sneered. "And I heard that Spyro's back. Glad I didn't have to teach him."

"Stop being so rude!" She said, standing up off her seat, all the papers falling onto the ground, but Clawsia didn't even bother picking them up. SHe stood in front of him, and Chamo felt a bunch of heat radiate on his eyes.

"You're the worst teacher ever, you know that?"

"Well, I'm proud to be who I am! Stop being so sensitive! As the sad memes say, the most cruel are the most damaged. Take that black and red hedgehog alien thing, for example!" Clawsia yelled, trying to prove her point.

"ARE YOU SAYING I'M DAMAGED!?" Chamo shrieked, not caring that he might've woke some people up from the yell. Clawsia fumbled back, hitting her desk.

"WE all know you are! So stop trying to make a shell made of anger!" Clawsia yelled, taking back her seat, putting the papers back onto her desk.

"I'm not! AND STOP YELLING!" Chamo growled flicking his paint palette tail, as Clawsia thumbled back in pain. Walking towards the door, Chamo slammed it, furious.