Spyro's back!

"Spyro! We missed you so much!" Stealth Elf teleported to the dragon, and next he was bombarded with hugs.

"Chill, guys! I just got here!" He laughed. Eruptor wiped an upcoming coal tear from his eyes, and Jet Vac rolled hi eyes.

"Honestly, Spyro where have you been?!" He glared at them E and Elfy as they burst out laughing. He looked blank and annoyed as he looked at Spyro. "You told them."

"Yep!" Spyro looked proud at he looked up in the sky. He agreed with Drobot he was allowed in the academy, but forgot he had told him he go anywhere, that included the-

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!??!?!?!" Pop said as he noticed the robotic dragons in the library, all of his robot minions behind him. Pop ran in circles, and while Drobot looked blank, his miniature versions looked annoyed and confused at the gremlin.

"Only Skylanders in the Library! Or cadets! You are neither!" Jet Vac aimed his vac gun towards the robot dragons.

"Guys! Don't. The reason I came so early is because......." he flushed a little, "We need help. The door to my ancestors requires keys from different dimensions. They were guarding it, so........."

"Huh." Kaossandra said as she suddenly appeared onto her office desk. Eruptor jumped. "I thought I told you to get a bell when you're doing that."

"The bell broke." Kaossandra said simply, stretching on her table. Stealth Elf interrupted her.

"What dimensions?" She asked Spyro curiously, wanting to be prepared for her friend. However, despite her wishes, Drobot announced them. Eruptor tried to open his mouth, but closed it when Drobot started to speak.

"Sheep Wreck Island, Skylands Miniverse, Land Of the Giants, Sunscraper Spire, Midnight Museum, Atlantis Island, Enchanted Elven Forest and Fizzland." Spyro noticed Pop Beam for a second at the world Fizzland, Stealth Elf's going wide at the Enchanted Elven Forest.

"Something wrong?" Spyro said quickly to Elfy and Pop, but they shook their heads, both jinxing "NO!", and Jet Vac raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

As the door slammed, Sabine walked in patiently, holding a SkyPhone patiently. "What are you doing?" Kaossandra asked.

"Trying to get some phones I need to fix," she said, looking at her technology device without looking up. She grabbed her bag before trying to reach the exit.

"Wait!" Spyro motioned, and Sabine looked up. "Do you know these types of realms?" He looked over to Drobot, who recited it again.

After a few seconds of repeating, Sabine's eyes widened with excitement and wonder. "Expansion packs."

"What? An expansion?" Pop Fizz asked, scratching his head.

Sabine facepalmed, but continued patiently. "They're levels you can play in your games, and some of those are the levels. You have to buy a certain toy to unlock them, so they're expansions because not everyone can get them."

Drobot and his helpers stared at the girl, emotionless and blank, like usual. Eruptor's jaw dropped, while Elfy walked closer to them. "Which one is the hardest?" She asked.

Sabine touched her chin in thought. "Hmm..... if you want my opinion, Midnight Museum. Super dark and brooding (what I like,) but it has a bunch of security which is very easy to get captured with."

"Well, he can handle that like a pro!" Spyro said, cracking his fists, and Sabine nodded before walking out, clearly not interested.

"She seems to be in a mood," Eruptor murmured loudly. He looked over at the table. "Hey, she took my phone!"

"Eruptor, you asked her to fix it," Stealth Elf facepalmed.

"Anyway Spyro, which dimension should we go to first?"

"Let's try......" Spyro tried to jog his memory. "Atlantis City."