A Note In Shallow Water

"WHOO WHOO! THIS IS AWESOMEEE!" Spyro (the purple one) called out. His acrcobatics in the pool were seen by all, but they didn't care. Eon glaced over at Spyro, and he jumped in the water.

"Spyro, how can you handle this? My beardy sense told me it was warm!" Eon said, shivering from the cold water that reached up to his knees. "Dude, it is warm. Just when you get used to it." Spyro looked at Eon, who was still shivering. "Cmon Eon,put your whole body in the water and it feels like FLYINGGGG!" Spyro went down in the water, and camd back up with his scales soaked.

"You know, I just can't wait to go to the realm where my ancestors are. You turning into a.....sprite, spirhit, uh...."

"Spirit."

"Yeah, you becoming a spirit really helps with the locating realms thing. I just hope we can find them."

Just then, a mabu in the water got electrocuted. "Are you ok?" Spyro asked, swimming to the shocked (no pun intended) victim. "There's a n-note down there, and it s-shocked me! I feel the elctricity running through my bones...."

Spyro looked at Eon, and he was staring at the mabu, not moving. Guess he still was to the cold water. Sighing, Spyro went under the water to pick up the note. It elcectrocuted him too. Quickly, Spyro swam towards the the edge of the pool and put it down.

"I already tried picking it up." Eon said, dog paddling over, shaking his head. "It shocked me as well. I wonder who put it down there....."

"I guess we can read it to find out." Spyro smirked, and read the note. He gasped. He swam back very quickly. In just a few seconds, he was at the other side of the pool.

"Spyro, get back here!" Eon called out, "We need more proof to see it really is him!" The dragon swam back very slowly. "It has the same handwriting as me! Like, who else other then him has MY handwriting?!? I thought the blast destroyed him! But no! Like a nightmare, he shows up again!"

"We'll figure something out." Eon calmly reminded the shocked Spyro. "Right now, our goal is to find your ancestors. When we find them, we can finally defeat that liar."

Spyro smirked at looked at Eon. "When we find them, we can head to Skylands with my friends."

'Listen up, dragon. I know you're out there. I just escaped a slug and a wooden spider, and then I'll be heading to Earth. That human will obviously believe me because I'M her favourite. I didn't mean to hurt your friends, all the things I said. All becuase of Strykore's spell, I did those things. Sometimes, you idiots do stuff before you think it out. I will find a way to head back to that academy where my friends will see their mistake. -Dark Spyro.'

At the academy, Eruptor couldn't believe his eyes. A message from Dark Spyro?! No wonder why everyone was so concerned. With good Spyro out to who knows there, and with Dark Spyro's new powers, the academy could be dead. What in the world was Earth? Was in a brand new realm in Skylands, or a little town? Surely not. Who would love an evil dragon who helped serve Strykore?

After class, Elf and Eruptor bumped into each other. "Elfy, did you see the new text? It's from Dark Spyro! He's heading to somewhere called....Earth?"

"Wait what? Pop Fizz made you go on your devices?" Eruptor nodded."Jet Vac made us study our test about How To Escape A Spell in 43 Steps, but every time he talked, he was stuttering non stop."

BEEP! RING!

The two confused Skylanders went on their phones. Spyro texted them all on their chat group that contained JV and Pop as well.

Spyro: Look, guys. I haven't told you a few stuff. Firstly, I'm out with Eon, trying to find my ancestors. Secondly, Eon died, but became a sprite or something. Thirdly, DARK SPYRO IS HERE! OMGGGGG!

Elf: Spyro calm down. Eruptor knows Dark Spyro was back. Pop made them go on their devices. Although I didn't know what exactly was happening, I knew something aas wrong when JV kept stuttering.

Eruptor: Wait...you're off to find your ancestors? AND EON IS IS A SPRITE?! DOES THAT MEAN HE'S A SOFT DRINK?!

Spyro: Yep! And also, Eon just corrected me saying he's a spirit. So no, he's not a soft drink.

Eruptor: Phew! I didn't want to murder Eon even more by drinking his soul out.

Elf: Eruptor, you watch two much horrod movies. Lemme guess, you saw that new flick last night and midnight, didn't you?

Eruptor: No I didn't! Well, I watched it at 3AM, so I kinda did. I watched it, not at midnight though. And Spyro, what's the hotel like?

Spyro: It's awesome! There is a big pool the size of a giant whale! And the rooms are very luxerious! Good thing Eon had enough money. Although, now that I think about it, the room janitor keeps glaring at me. Look, that bed isn't fit for a dragon! It's for like, a three year old!

Eruptor: We gotta go. Class is starting. Heard there's a brand new teacher.

Elf: Yea, cya Spyro!

Spyro: Cya!

With that, Elf and Eruptor closed their devices. They hoped their new teacher would be fun. Evdn friendly.

When they headed to class, their new teacher was waiting for them. She looked like a firey ginger kitten, with her tail and body made of flames. Her head was the same, with very sharp ears poking out. Her eyes were bright yellow, and she wore a mini war outfit made of leather.

"Class, sit down please...I want to make this first day purrrfect." Her voice was very soft, but loud enough for the class to hear. "My name is Clawsia, and as you may have guessed, I'm your new teacher. For my new arrival, I will make this lesson easier for you. Can someone come up to the class and try their handwriting? What about you, robot toy?"

Wind Up got up from his seat and did his handwriting. "Very good." Clawsia said. "Now, here are your books for my class." She handed out 2 thick books with about 500 pages. "Now, you can all read the first chapter."

When class was done, Eruptor and Elf walked out. "She was very nice." The lava monster said. "Yea, but she gave us like, ten chances when we did the wrong thing. She needs to be a little more strict." Elf replied.

At lunch, Pop and Jet Vac ran over to the elf and rock. "We saw Spyro's messages!" Jet Vac panted, catching his breath. "I heard he was living the life!" Pop Fizz said.

Suddenly, Kaossandra's voice came over the speakers. "Pop Fizz, Jet Vac, Eruptor and Stealth Elf, meet me in the library NOW."

"Uh oh...." They all said together.